NIGHTMARE WORLD

Tell us who you'd like to see playing BOA 2018
DannyHunter
Lowly Peon

NIGHTMARE WORLD

Postby DannyHunter » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 am

NightMare World are a superb power metal band from the UK. They played Bloodstock in '09 and were awesome, really well received! They don't seem to have been given the opportunity to return ever since, despite being now signed to a label and releasing their debut album (and soon to release a second!!). They've been playing some great shows lately including Hammerfest Festival and they are playing Hard Rock Hell Metal 2 in Feb. Also they are supporting LAGERSTEIN and POWER QUEST over the next few months! I think they'd really fly the flag for what little there is of homebrewed UK power metal at Bloodstock!! Do check em out! :rock:

Album on YouTube: https://youtu.be/pgmLLiJn3cE

Spotify URL: spotify:artist:6ZdA4rRkffrMiVINRRyI6M

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmareworld
"Do you have any Megadeth?" - Garth Algar (1993)

Kezzamacdonald
Lowly Peon

Re: NIGHTMARE WORLD

Postby Kezzamacdonald » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:38 pm

I would love it if nightmare world played. They are awesome live and great guys. It's refreshing and great to have a .uk power metal band like them. I think they deserve to have a chance at bloodstock to show what they are made of.

Beanymong
Lowly Peon

Postby Beanymong » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 pm

These guys played mosh against cancer in Liverpool and destroyed it. Awesome band. Deserve to be massive and definitely would be a highlight of any festival

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

They're actually a good band.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

ChrisMetal
Lowly Peon

Postby ChrisMetal » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Thankfully I was lucky enough to catch this band play back in 09' at Bloodstock by chance on one of the smaller stages. Being a fan of the power metal genre I'm glad I did as they put on a hell of a show with lots of of energy... and I've been keeping updated on information from them ever since with album and EP releases. They've been given the opportunity to play a few smaller shows and recently were amazing at Hammerfest but it's almost criminal they haven't been given the opportunity to play again at Bloodstock given the quality of performance, professionalism and showmanship these guys give. Hoping to see them added to the bill.

leenuslivingstone
Lowly Peon

Postby leenuslivingstone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Nightmare World are an excellent band. Great bunch of guys who play really good Power Metal. Nightmare World music is filled with great energy and melody. I hope they get a chance to play the festival in 2018.

BillyNMW
Lowly Peon

Postby BillyNMW » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks so much for the support guys! It means so much.

We would be totally over the moon if we could come back to Bloodstock!! :rock:

MattiusV
Lowly Peon

Postby MattiusV » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 am

YES PLEASE. I found this band on spotify and was blown away. I could not get over to the UK to see them with power quest but if they were on this bill it would be very good!! :D
"I'm chaos, I'm disaster, I am pain, sweet disorder, anarchy, go insane"

DannyHunter
Lowly Peon

Postby DannyHunter » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Keeping the hope alive!! :D :rock:
"Do you have any Megadeth?" - Garth Algar (1993)