Thy art is murder

Tell us who you'd like to see playing BOA 2018
grimjim
Warrior of Metal

Thy art is murder

Postby grimjim » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 pm

https://youtu.be/_XY9NobTtFg

Really good live seen em twice did not disappoint
i will never be able to answer what you asked of me...... Because something much more interesting just happened on the T.V.!

TheMayhemVote
Lowly Peon

Re: Thy art is murder

Postby TheMayhemVote » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Thy art is Murder are long overdue for an appearance at Bloodstock. I have seen them three times with two different vocalists across the last four years and i cannot think of a more suitable band to play at BOA. Even if they played on the Sophie stage as a headliner or in a similar slot on the main stage that whitechapel played last year they would go down a hit

grimjim
Warrior of Metal

Re: Thy art is murder

Postby grimjim » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 pm

TheMayhemVote wrote:Thy art is Murder are long overdue for an appearance at Bloodstock. I have seen them three times with two different vocalists across the last four years and i cannot think of a more suitable band to play at BOA. Even if they played on the Sophie stage as a headliner or in a similar slot on the main stage that whitechapel played last year they would go down a hit

All the yes to this ... I've seen them with nick arthur (molotov solution) and cj both times where nothing short of ace... Totally agree woth your comment.
i will never be able to answer what you asked of me...... Because something much more interesting just happened on the T.V.!