PARKWAY DRIVE - CONFIRMED AS BLOODSTOCK 2019 SATURDAY NIGHT HEADLINER

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
administrator
Site Admin

PARKWAY DRIVE - CONFIRMED AS BLOODSTOCK 2019 SATURDAY NIGHT HEADLINER

Postby administrator » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:32 pm

BLOODSTOCK are thrilled to announce their Saturday night headliner for 2019! Australian metalcore titans, PARKWAY DRIVE will be bringing their blazing breakdowns and hellacious riffs to Catton Park for the very first time this August, hot on the heels of their UK headline run that The Guardian declared, “An eye-popping visual spectacle.” Frontman Winston McCall tells us, “We’re pretty damn excited! This will be our first shot headlining a UK festival. BLOODSTOCK has a hell of a reputation and is renowned for having one of the best festival sites and atmospheres going. We’ll be bringing full production, we want to give BLOODSTOCK a set that’s worthy of a headline slot! We’re psyched! Thanks for having us!”

Check out the latest festival trailer - https://youtu.be/9lddgmZvhvI

PARKWAY DRIVE join the previously announced Friday night headliner, SABATON, Sunday’s bill toppers SCORPIONS, together with ANTHRAX, DIMMU BORGIR, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CODE ORANGE, POWERWOLF, SOILWORK, CRADLE OF FILTH, THY ART IS MURDER, TESSERACT, METAL CHURCH, SOULFLY, DEATH ANGEL, DEE SNIDER, QUEENSRYCHE, ELUVEITIE, SWALLOW THE SUN, EVIL SCARECROW, ROSS THE BOSS, GRAND MAGUS, ROTTING CHRIST, INCITE and HYPOCRISY on the Catton Park stages next August. Stay tuned for even more bands to be announced soon!

BLOODSTOCK’s very popular ticket payment plan is available now, where you can spread the cost of your standard weekend ticket over 5 affordable instalments! Your first payment of just £36 (initial instalment of £29, plus £7 booking fee) is due at sign up - which you can do at any time until 28th Feb - then four further instalments of £29 will debit your bank account on 3rd April, 1st May, 3rd June, and 2nd July respectively. Please note, VIP tickets are not available on the deposit scheme.

The final allocation of VIP tickets, plus Podpads, Luxpads, Bellepads and Octopads are now on sale, plus a limited number of VIP upgrades (for those who’ve already purchased a standard ticket). For full details click to http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/pages/vip-camping. Standard weekend tickets are also in the ticket store, priced £145 (+ fees), snap yours up at http://bloodstock.seetickets.com.

You can also subscribe to the BLOODSTOCK e-mailout to get band and news announcements as they happen! Click through to http://eepurl.com/dKZrG-/ to sign up.

BLOODSTOCK will take place at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8th-11th August 2019. Get additional information over at BLOODSTOCK announce final headliner!

BLOODSTOCK are thrilled to announce their Saturday night headliner for 2019! Australian metalcore titans, PARKWAY DRIVE will be bringing their blazing breakdowns and hellacious riffs to Catton Park for the very first time this August, hot on the heels of their UK headline run that The Guardian declared, “An eye-popping visual spectacle.” Frontman Winston McCall tells us, “We’re pretty damn excited! This will be our first shot headlining a UK festival. BLOODSTOCK has a hell of a reputation and is renowned for having one of the best festival sites and atmospheres going. We’ll be bringing full production, we want to give BLOODSTOCK a set that’s worthy of a headline slot! We’re psyched! Thanks for having us!”

Check out the latest festival trailer - https://youtu.be/9lddgmZvhvI

PARKWAY DRIVE join the previously announced Friday night headliner, SABATON, Sunday’s bill toppers SCORPIONS, together with ANTHRAX, DIMMU BORGIR, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CODE ORANGE, POWERWOLF, SOILWORK, CRADLE OF FILTH, THY ART IS MURDER, TESSERACT, METAL CHURCH, SOULFLY, DEATH ANGEL, DEE SNIDER, QUEENSRYCHE, ELUVEITIE, SWALLOW THE SUN, EVIL SCARECROW, ROSS THE BOSS, GRAND MAGUS, ROTTING CHRIST, INCITE and HYPOCRISY on the Catton Park stages next August. Stay tuned for even more bands to be announced soon!

BLOODSTOCK’s very popular ticket payment plan is available now, where you can spread the cost of your standard weekend ticket over 5 affordable instalments! Your first payment of just £36 (initial instalment of £29, plus £7 booking fee) is due at sign up - which you can do at any time until 28th Feb - then four further instalments of £29 will debit your bank account on 3rd April, 1st May, 3rd June, and 2nd July respectively. Please note, VIP tickets are not available on the deposit scheme.

The final allocation of VIP tickets, plus Podpads, Luxpads, Bellepads and Octopads are now on sale, plus a limited number of VIP upgrades (for those who’ve already purchased a standard ticket). For full details click to http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/pages/vip-camping. Standard weekend tickets are also in the ticket store, priced £145 (+ fees), snap yours up at http://bloodstock.seetickets.com.

You can also subscribe to the BLOODSTOCK e-mailout to get band and news announcements as they happen! Click through to http://eepurl.com/dKZrG-/ to sign up.

BLOODSTOCK will take place at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8th-11th August 2019.

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Re: PARKWAY DRIVE - CONFIRMED AS BLOODSTOCK 2019 SATURDAY NIGHT HEADLINER

Postby bloodblind » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:33 am

Well that promising line up just had a huge turd squeezed out all over it

Skippy
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Skippy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:38 am

Yay.
BANDS I LIKE FOR BLOODSTOCK!!!

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:06 am

Not my thing but I am sure folk will enjoy them.
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

bloodofthekings
Leather Rebel

Postby bloodofthekings » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:13 am

If what folk are saying about their newer stuff being a departure from their earlier metalcore sound is true then I may give them a go.

On the other hand, the Saturday line-up is mostly the absolute shits at the moment anyway so I may just have a lie-in, turn up later and drink in the campsite with mates, watch COF and Anthrax and head back to the hotel.

Not a headliner I wanted but it's hardly the sign of the end times that some of the butthurt folk on the Facebook page are claiming it to be

metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel

Postby metaldinosaur » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:27 am

The lineup is so strong already, it can't take it.
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

varangian
Warrior of Metal

Postby varangian » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:28 am

Shit Sandwich

apocalypsedude
Definitely Not Nu

Postby apocalypsedude » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:10 am

Urgh. Pretty terrible line-up this year, and it just got a lot worse.

JB65
Consort of the Beast

Postby JB65 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:14 am

Well that's just put the curly turd on an already shit Saturday for me so far. Only Anthrax and Swallow the sun have my interest. That Sophie tent better shape up or there will be a hell of a lot of people getting bored, drunk and annoyed.

Soze
Denim Demon

Postby Soze » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:03 am

bloodofthekings wrote:If what folk are saying about their newer stuff being a departure from their earlier metalcore sound is true then I may give them a go.

I'm not familiar with their early stuff but did check out their new album. It's not the worst thing I've ever heard but still not at all to my tastes. Sounds a bit like modern In Flames.

Other than Anthrax and Cradle, Saturday is looking very ropey for me!

Methuen
Warrior of Metal

Postby Methuen » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:32 am

I fear we may soon see some splinters from the bottom of the -core barrel. How much to Bury Tomorrow charge these days ?
Indoor 2005, 2006
BOA 2008, 2018, 2019

Maceyboy
Lowly Peon

Postby Maceyboy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:59 am

Contrary to what seems the popular opinion, I think Parkway playing will my me go out a get my ticket. Saw them in Nottingham this week and thought they were outstanding. Hey ho.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:42 pm

I still want to know why their name sounds like a railway station.

The next train stops at Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway Drive....
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Postby bloodblind » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:I still want to know why their name sounds like a railway station.

The next train stops at Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway Drive....

:evillaff: :yes:

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Well that will have surprised absolutely nobody. Not my thing, but the lineup's so good this year I don't care.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...