First Time VIPer Merch Advice?

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Punkdrum77
Lowly Peon

First Time VIPer Merch Advice?

Postby Punkdrum77 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:27 pm

This year will be my second Bloodstock, but first year in VIP. One of things that I see VIP campers get is a 10% off voucher for official merch bought at the festival as well as the goody bag with a t-shirt and lanyard. Last year I ordered some merch for click and collect which I thought was a brilliant system, and I saw the VIP campers collecting their bags of merch at the sam time.
Last year I got a souvenir cup, a lanyard and t-shirt. I know I'll be getting a Serpent's Lair t-shirt and a lanyard in the goody bag, however I would also like to get a souvenir cup and baseball style t-shirt for this year. Would I be better pre-ordering them to avoid missing out or waiting until Thursday evening to buy them after picking up my VIP stuff? I can't see them selling out of medium baseball t-shirts, but maybe the cups.

Thoughts anyone else?

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Re: First Time VIPer Merch Advice?

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:56 pm

I camp in VIP every year and just buy my merch over the weekend. Never had a problem with stuff running out.

I always pick up my VIP goody bag on the Thursday evening though.
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

Punkdrum77
Lowly Peon

Re: First Time VIPer Merch Advice?

Postby Punkdrum77 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:10 pm

Cheers man! I always like a souvenir festival cup, so I definitely didn't want to miss out on anything.