Guest Parking

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
wfrank
Lowly Peon

Guest Parking

Postby wfrank » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Sorry if this has been on before but I could not find it.

how does the guest parking work, if you have to collect tickets form the box office?

Also if I have to Pay can you pay on the gate as there is no option to get the parking pass without buying a full ticket ATM

someone else
Denim Demon

Re: Guest Parking

Postby someone else » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:00 pm

wfrank wrote:Sorry if this has been on before but I could not find it.

how does the guest parking work, if you have to collect tickets form the box office?

Also if I have to Pay can you pay on the gate as there is no option to get the parking pass without buying a full ticket ATM

You can pay as you go in to the car park (its about 5 quid more than if you got it online, but no booking fee) and you get a thing to hang on the rear view mirror.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: Guest Parking

Postby Noodle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:24 pm

If you're on the guest list you might have had an email from Adam Gregory re: parking and some info, which you will need to print off and take with you in order to get the discounted parking. If you're a +1 guest then contact the person who has got you the +1. Without that printoff you'll be charged full on-the-day price for parking.

Don't forget the £20 donation for the Young Minds charity when you pick up your guest wristband.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.