Guest Parking

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
wfrank
Lowly Peon

Guest Parking

Postby wfrank » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Sorry if this has been on before but I could not find it.

how does the guest parking work, if you have to collect tickets form the box office?

Also if I have to Pay can you pay on the gate as there is no option to get the parking pass without buying a full ticket ATM

someone else
Denim Demon

Re: Guest Parking

Postby someone else » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:00 pm

wfrank wrote:Sorry if this has been on before but I could not find it.

how does the guest parking work, if you have to collect tickets form the box office?

Also if I have to Pay can you pay on the gate as there is no option to get the parking pass without buying a full ticket ATM

You can pay as you go in to the car park (its about 5 quid more than if you got it online, but no booking fee) and you get a thing to hang on the rear view mirror.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

i0th
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby i0th » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Guest tickets don't include parking this year so you'll need to pay on the gate (£20). Park up then you can ride the guest shuttle bus to the main box office (the map still shows the guest box office over on the left but the tickets say to go to the main box office this year). Then enter through the main entrance. Note that once you've got your wristband you don't need to queue to go through the main entrance but there'll be a clear lane to get in and out of, usually on the right as you look at the entrance. This should all be confirmed via email a couple of days before the fest.
Hell ain't a bad place to be(er)

BS 02 03 04 | BGOA | WOA 04 05 06 07 12 | MoR 06 | LE | BOA 09 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | R1BW 11 19 | Soni 11 | HRH 13 15 | HL 14 15 17 18 19 | HF 15 | HRHDvS 16 | HRHM 18

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:24 pm

If you're on the guest list you might have had an email from Adam Gregory re: parking and some info, which you will need to print off and take with you in order to get the discounted parking. If you're a +1 guest then contact the person who has got you the +1. Without that printoff you'll be charged full on-the-day price for parking.

Don't forget the £20 donation for the Young Minds charity when you pick up your guest wristband.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.