Poor Customer Support for Disabled People

August 11 - 14, Catton Park, Derbyshire
welshrune
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Poor Customer Support for Disabled People

Postby welshrune » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:33 pm

Despite leaving a few messages on their Customer Services answerphone and a message promising someone would ring ne back, I have felt very let down that nobody has. Been going since 2009 and not bought ticket yet. This will be my last one if they don't as I won't be able to make it without organiser support.

Felt very let down.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... ME.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Re: Poor Customer Support for Disabled People

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:23 am

I'm very sorry to hear that. As a disabled visitor myself I can assure you they do take site needs seriously. Please contact Ruth and/or the team at disabledaccess@bloodstock.uk.com

LordDarryl
Lowly Peon

Re: Poor Customer Support for Disabled People

Postby LordDarryl » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 am

i generally have good support from bloodstock but we have to realise that festival admins have had a very testing time the last couple years i must admit follow up support is a bit lacking but they do answer now regarding carer tickets emails from blood hq has a bit confusing are they coming from see tickets or blood hq as final payments for bloodstock for me was 29th july i just got the main tix from see tickets