Lift share from Glasgow - two/three spaces available

August 11 - 14, Catton Park, Derbyshire
MadMosh666
Lowly Peon

Lift share from Glasgow - two/three spaces available

Postby MadMosh666 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:13 pm

I tried going through the Lift Share app, but the "destination" field doesn't understand "Bloodstock" or "Catton Park" so I thought I may as well post on here.

I'll be driving down from Glasgow (south side, Cardonald) on the Thursday morning. I usually set off around 10am, aiming to be at Bloodstock for 3-4pm. I've got one mate with me this year so space in the Kadjar for two or three more with their camping kit, depending how cosy people mind getting. We aim to head back home on the Monday morning, back in Glasgow mid/late afternoon. Note that the boot on the Kadjar isn't enormous, though it's not bad, so do factor this in if you're the kind of person who wants to bring 18 slabs of Heineken. It won't fit!

I can usually manage the return trip on just over a full tank of diesel, so all I'm after is splitting the fuel costs equally. At current prices, I think a full tank is around £120 but it's been a while since I let it go empty and topped up! No other charges, fees, bribes, etc. I do like sweeties and junk food, if you feel inclined to go the bribe route, though.

I know I'm new (again) on the board as my account was binned for lack of activity since last year, but if it helps then I'm the owner / Editor in Chief of Moshville Times. The guy in the passenger seat will be Sean, one of our writers. This will be my 6th Bloodstock since 2016.
Editor-in-Chief of The Moshville Times
http://www.moshville.co.uk