Monday and VIP

August 11 - 14, Catton Park, Derbyshire
JPMC
Powermetal Child

Monday and VIP

Postby JPMC » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am

Last time I was at Bloodstock, I spent a good amount of time carrying my gear back to the VIP car park. Just as I got done, I found that a bunch of people had driven onto a now very clear VIP and were packing down directly.

I didn't know this was a thing; do people just wait until a certain time, go off to get cars and then pack down? What time is that permissible? I was almost annoyed as I was sweating like a hog once I'd carted my bits back to the car. (Yes I tend to bring too much)

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Re: Monday and VIP

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:19 am

With the new set up and parking I'm unsure if this is strictly allowed. Best to contact Will will@bloodstock.uk.com and check.

JPMC
Powermetal Child

Postby JPMC » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:13 am

Has the VIP layout and parking changed since 2019?

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:01 pm

Not substantially. There's a dedicated "Luxury camping" area this year, but I dunno if that's so much a 'new' thing, rather than putting a label on something that already existed (I've never camped VIP so couldn't tell you).

2019 site map
2022 site map
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

Tyranny
Lowly Peon

Postby Tyranny » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:53 am

I normally do VIP and last year was the first time I wasn’t allowed to drive my car next to my tent. Plenty of others had done but I guess I missed the boat. I know not to rely on it now although it was a great help at the end of an exhausting but amazing weekend.