Unleash the Archers

Tell us who you’d like to see playing B.O.A. 2021
henryburch4
Powermetal Child

Re: Unleash the Archers

Postby henryburch4 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:00 pm

henryburch4 wrote:
i0th wrote:A clash with Black Dahlia Murder would seem to be the best fit musically, hope they don't try squeezing them between Gloryhammer and Saxon because then I'll miss the end to go see Saxon.

i can see that although wouldn't life of agony or orange goblin be a better fit , alot lower down the bill. dahlia and uta are both very melodic.... i mean knowing my luck dahlia will clash with green lung and that would make me sad ....but knowing bloodstock they will clash green lung with orange goblin :rolleyes:

mean that clashing with lof and og would be to low on sophie for uta, am expecting a dahlia clash most likely or saxon ....

Haldamir319
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Haldamir319 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:25 am

Line-up has been re-jigged. As it stands, they look like sub-headliner now. So, barring any minor crossovers with Saxon (maybe 5 mins based on previous years line ups and times), UTA should be relatively unopposed in the gap between Priest and Saxon.

Baldy77
Consort of the Beast

Postby Baldy77 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:11 pm

It seems with the cancellation that UTA are one of the bands penned in for 2021. Twice as good as they will probably have the new album out by then