Necrofier

Tell us who you’d like to see playing B.O.A. 2023
JPMC
Powermetal Child

Necrofier

Postby JPMC » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:58 am

American Black Metal anyone? I got really into this band recently.

The video is typical black metal. Guy wakes up on a beach face down in water, looks a bit chilly and some goat dude looks annoyed that he's ruining his swimming lesson. He gets tired of being wet and sandy so goes off to a forest and plays a board game with some dude who gets a bit miffed when he loses. So they have a black mass where some firey bint gives him some lightning to the eyes all while some hooded lot stand around in a forest and a lad gets his noggin chopped off because grym, nekro, norsk arysk blak metal and all that sort of thing. Can't say I understood a thing I saw but it's rather like what your black metal band when you were 16 may have done with your Dad's Sony Camcorder and after an entire evening of adding effects, proud parents stand by and say good job melad while you try to maintain your grymmness in case Lord Satan disapproves! But it does look like a bit of money got spent on it. Unless it's all iPhone filters and I don't know any better. I guess, good job it was chess and not monopoly, that game can get real serious real fast!

Very good album though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEO_gCEP8NM