Lutharo

Tell us who you’d like to see playing B.O.A. 2023
Baldy77
Warrior of Metal

Lutharo

Postby Baldy77 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Hailing from Hamilton, Canada. Melodic death metal, new album, would be brilliant at Bloodstock
https://youtu.be/dJgv_1SnxxI

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Re: Lutharo

Postby Green Man III » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:15 am

I knew if I waited long enough someone would suggest this. I'm amazed at how their popularity has stretched across the ocean.

I've seen this band from their infancy with the original members and was blown away from the very beginning. Went to see every show I could after that. They have earned their way up and deserve a spot at Bloodstock.

Baldy77
Warrior of Metal

Postby Baldy77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Ahh nice green Man. I didn't know they weren't the original lineup. Found them on YouTube a few years back. Not sure if they will go the same way as Unleash the Archers in popularity here but they would be a great addition

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Postby Green Man III » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 pm

Looks like they took it down, perhaps they don't want to see it, but if you can find it, check out the video for Lilith.

Yeah, they hand this skinny guy bassist that would jump around and look like he was going to jump out into the audience. And the drummer wore this shirt, "The Most Okayest Drummer Ever" which looked like it read "Gayest" when he played. I miss those two. But to compensate, the 2nd guitarist they brought in is really the superstar. Check out when they play live he sometimes breaks into a Tony Iommi riff.