Page 30 of 80

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:32 am
by robin8585
houston4044 wrote:
phuqsticks wrote:I'm no fan of Whitechapel, but no band can touch the stench of awfulness achieved by King 810.


Someone is forgetting Chelsea Grin :P


I certainly had until now. Thanks for that.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 am
by Black Wizard
Jay1993 wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:Saxon are playing as special guest to Judas Priest at a show in Austria towards the end of July - could do the same at Bloodstock?


Yeah I reckon Saxon are nailed on as Sunday special guests.

They're also doing an Italian festival called Rock the Castle in July. Big chance they'll do all of Europe but Vicky will forget about Saxon for Bloodstock. :P

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 am
by houston4044
robin8585 wrote:
houston4044 wrote:
phuqsticks wrote:I'm no fan of Whitechapel, but no band can touch the stench of awfulness achieved by King 810.


Someone is forgetting Chelsea Grin :P


I certainly had until now. Thanks for that.


Glad to be of help :lol:

Black Wizard wrote:
Jay1993 wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:Saxon are playing as special guest to Judas Priest at a show in Austria towards the end of July - could do the same at Bloodstock?


Yeah I reckon Saxon are nailed on as Sunday special guests.

They're also doing an Italian festival called Rock the Castle in July. Big chance they'll do all of Europe but Vicky will forget about Saxon for Bloodstock. :P


I like Saxon but am I the only one hoping they aren't playing? Would rather someone else myself

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 pm
by Skippy
houston4044 wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:
Jay1993 wrote:
Yeah I reckon Saxon are nailed on as Sunday special guests.

They're also doing an Italian festival called Rock the Castle in July. Big chance they'll do all of Europe but Vicky will forget about Saxon for Bloodstock. :P


I like Saxon but am I the only one hoping they aren't playing? Would rather someone else myself

Very much not. Band themselves have never clicked with me, and even if I did like them, they play everywhere every year, they'd be exactly the same level as Skindred. I'd much rather someone a bit more out there. Hoping they'll do Steelhouse instead.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 am
by Jay1993
Yeah it's disappointing that Skindred wasn't announced as special guests, but then were confirmed as special guests on one of the recent live streams. Very odd way to do it? :?

Saxon I can see as special guests because of their history with the festival and it would just make sense on a day with Priest, Diamond Head and Gloryhammer in terms of day tickets.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:11 pm
by varangian
Priest and Saxon sorts my singing out for Sunday
Would definitely get my attendance

Although Saxon or KD/MF would make sense

It will probably be Zack Sabbath as no-one has asked for them :lol:

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:34 pm
by metaldinosaur
Skippy wrote:
houston4044 wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:They're also doing an Italian festival called Rock the Castle in July. Big chance they'll do all of Europe but Vicky will forget about Saxon for Bloodstock. :P


I like Saxon but am I the only one hoping they aren't playing? Would rather someone else myself

Very much not. Band themselves have never clicked with me, and even if I did like them, they play everywhere every year, they'd be exactly the same level as Skindred. I'd much rather someone a bit more out there. Hoping they'll do Steelhouse instead.


Very much agree with this. Their a fine singalong for a good lineup, but this year needs a bit more than that imo.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:06 pm
by Ghost
It's bound to be municipal waste in the announcement.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:58 pm
by fluffkitten
Ghost wrote:It's bound to be municipal waste in the announcement.


I would not be upset by that in the slightest.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:13 pm
by Ghost
fluffkitten wrote:
Ghost wrote:It's bound to be municipal waste in the announcement.


I would not be upset by that in the slightest.


Yeah. They were awesome in London last night.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:17 pm
by Jay1993
Yeah, expecting Waste and Skeletal Remains tomorrow!

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:23 pm
by houston4044
Jay1993 wrote:Yeah it's disappointing that Skindred wasn't announced as special guests, but then were confirmed as special guests on one of the recent live streams. Very odd way to do it? :?


They've announced bands who ended up third from top as special guests so are Skindred getting the same slot again?

If they're on before Devin then I can see why they've slipped it in on the quiet, that's bloody awful :(

Ghost wrote:It's bound to be municipal waste in the announcement.


Aye, bit on an unsubtle hint before Wave of Death :lol: Hopefully Toxic Holocaust too as they were great :D

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:49 am
by bloodofthekings
houston4044 wrote:If they're on before Devin then I can see why they've slipped it in on the quiet, that's bloody awful :(


Aye, if there's nothing decent in the tent for the rest of the evening then I can see us heading back pretty early that night, especially if Phil the goose-stepper ends up being 3rd from top.

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:43 am
by cheesemason
bloodofthekings wrote:
houston4044 wrote:If they're on before Devin then I can see why they've slipped it in on the quiet, that's bloody awful :(


Aye, if there's nothing decent in the tent for the rest of the evening then I can see us heading back pretty early that night, especially if Phil the goose-stepper ends up being 3rd from top.


Almost certain that Phil Anselmo, Paradise Lost and Gloryhammer are all third from top looking the posters etc

Re: Next Announcement

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:02 am
by jwh20
And with no Mercyful Fate I start planning my trip to Poland for Mystic Festival.