VIP questions

For general discussion of all things B.O.A.
Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

VIP questions

Postby Green Man III » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:50 pm

Planning on going VIP for the first time (if I can get a ticket). Just wondering if anybody has done the 'ready set tents' and is it worth the extra cost versus buying a cheap tent elsewhere? And can the tent be moved to the group you're camping with?

From my experience, the cheap tents barely survive the chaos of the weekend anyway and I'll probably be traveling in on public transport so it's sounding like a good option. Plus I'm pretty sure my last tent is probably full of mildew now from my last Bloodstock.

A good tent that keeps me comfortable sounds appealing.

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Re: VIP questions

Postby Green Man III » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Just noticed, it appears this is only for 2 campers? Because I'm not sharing a tent with anyone. I'm a married man and the wife doesn't share my passion for metal.

I guess this is a pointless thread unless I can get this nice sized tent just for myself and feel extra comfortable. I guess we don't own the tent after the festival?

fluffkitten
Paster of Muppets

Postby fluffkitten » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:09 am

All the packages assume 2 or more people, you can't get single person pre-pitch setups which is why I've never used one. Tent stays the property of the provider.
a caffeine addict and known hater of mornings :coffee:

i0th2
Warrior of Metal

Postby i0th2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:08 am

You can't move them they're all set up in a section of the field together, it's more like you're renting it for a few days.

Green Man III
Consort of the Beast

Postby Green Man III » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:39 am

Thanks for the answers everybody. See you in VIP!!!

:nana: