Oh no!! its... HIM again!!

For general discussion of all things B.O.A.
LUB_vol2
Lowly Peon

Oh no!! its... HIM again!!

Postby LUB_vol2 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:11 pm

Ello Bloodstockers!!

Long time no see. Hope everyone is doing ok. Dont know if anyone still posts here who was around 15 years ago when this was a regular haunt for me and my old user name was

lars_ulrichs_blister

*dun.. dun.. duuuuuuunnnnnn*

old logins and passwords have since been lost to time so had to re-register using new details

Anyway, hello again to all. hope ya all are well. This old duffer has finally turned 50 and has gotten a day ticket for surviving this long. My question is, how far is the lineup from being complete on the main stage? Shiny answers on a witty retort please...

Regards

Yer old Pal LUB

metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel

Re: Oh no!! its... HIM again!!

Postby metaldinosaur » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm

LUB_vol2 wrote:Ello Bloodstockers!!

Long time no see. Hope everyone is doing ok. Dont know if anyone still posts here who was around 15 years ago when this was a regular haunt for me and my old user name was

lars_ulrichs_blister

*dun.. dun.. duuuuuuunnnnnn*

old logins and passwords have since been lost to time so had to re-register using new details

Anyway, hello again to all. hope ya all are well. This old duffer has finally turned 50 and has gotten a day ticket for surviving this long. My question is, how far is the lineup from being complete on the main stage? Shiny answers on a witty retort please...

Regards

Yer old Pal LUB

I remember you from my lurking days. The forum is much diminished from back then. A few years back there was an update that pretty much decimated the user base - I think we had to go through a big faff to get back on, and most didn't bother. That, and the fact forums struggle nowadays means we limp on with a handful of regulars. Gandalf still turns up now and again last time he threatened to initiate legal proceedings against other users.

To answer your question: I think bar one band on Friday and one on Saturday, the main stage is pretty much complete. However , I would expect some changes to come, especially from none uk bands. Ergo, Sunday is the most stable day at the moment.
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

Bearintown
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Bearintown » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:58 pm

I remember ya from the glory days. As above, the forum is much diminished now , much like the fest lineups :lol:

LUB_vol2
Lowly Peon

Postby LUB_vol2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:11 am

metaldinosaur wrote: Gandalf still turns up now and again last time he threatened to initiate legal proceedings against other users.

To answer your question: I think bar one band on Friday and one on Saturday, the main stage is pretty much complete. However , I would expect some changes to come, especially from none uk bands. Ergo, Sunday is the most stable day at the moment.

Cheers. As much as id like to see Kreator, Priest are much more tempting so i will probably plump for Sunday barring any disasters.

Cheers

LUB :yes:

LUB_vol2
Lowly Peon

Postby LUB_vol2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:13 am

metaldinosaur wrote:Gandalf still turns up now and again last time he threatened to initiate legal proceedings against other users.

Whoa!!

bloodfiend
Denim Demon

Postby bloodfiend » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 am

LUB_vol2 wrote:
metaldinosaur wrote:Gandalf still turns up now and again last time he threatened to initiate legal proceedings against other users.

Whoa!!

Yeah check out the So Much For Iced Earth thread in the Metal Discussion forum to see the demented old prick hilariously throwing his toys out the pram.

Anyway, I remember you! Yeah as has been said the forum was basically killed a few years ago, oh well its still better than the FB page...

i0th2
Warrior of Metal

Postby i0th2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Welcome back dude. 15 years ago I was a proper lurker with a different username. Then up until about a year ago I was active under i0th til the webmaster deleted my account :evil:

Like others have said this place is pretty much dead now. The only particularly active threads are Next Announcement and 2021 Albums but we soldier on.

LUB_vol2
Lowly Peon

Postby LUB_vol2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:22 pm

bloodfiend wrote:Yeah check out the So Much For Iced Earth thread in the Metal Discussion forum to see the demented old prick hilariously throwing his toys out the pram.

Well now that was fun read!

LUB_vol2
Lowly Peon

Postby LUB_vol2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:24 pm

i0th2 wrote:Welcome back dude. 15 years ago I was a proper lurker with a different username. Then up until about a year ago I was active under i0th til the webmaster deleted my account :evil:

Like others have said this place is pretty much dead now. The only particularly active threads are Next Announcement and 2021 Albums but we soldier on.

Such a shame :( used to love coming here and goofing off all evening

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Never Surrender! :D