BLOODSTOCK REVEALS THURSDAY LINE UP, PLUS 10 MORE FOR THE SOPHIE STAGE

For general discussion of all things B.O.A.
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

BLOODSTOCK REVEALS THURSDAY LINE UP, PLUS 10 MORE FOR THE SOPHIE STAGE

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:02 pm

Bloodstock reveals Thursday line up, plus 10 more for the Sophie stage 

After just last week revealing their final headliner, MESHUGGAH and special guests, HELLOWEEN joining the bill, BLOODSTOCK is excited to announce even more bands for 2023, including the entire Thursday eve, opening party night line up!!

Headlining Thursday night on the Sophie Lancaster big top stage are hotly tipped, industrial goth duo, SKYND.
Also bringing the noise once you’ve set up your tent and cracked your first beer are power metal outfit WARKINGS. Texan death metal squad FROZEN SOUL. post-nu-core parody five piece, THE VIOLENT INZIDENT and opening the afternoon’s proceedings are Brighton M2TM alumni, TRIBE OF GHOSTS.

Also joining are a slew of bands filling out the Sophie Lancaster stage line up across the weekend.  On Friday, expect to see the likes of avant garde goth duo ZETRA, Birmingham prog metal squad DAKESIS and THE ENIGMA DIVISION (feat. former Xerath guitarist, Conor McGouran). 

Landing a slot on Saturday are thrashcore 4-pce TORTURED DEMON, Cambridge post-rock trio THE GREY, Danish heavyists EYES and death metal/hardcore fusionists CASKET FEEDER.

Rounding out the bill on Sunday will be psych/doom outfit TUSKAR, French riffmonsters STENGAH and Brum metalcore gang OVERTHRONE.

You can also now sign up for the very popular ticket Deposit Scheme. With payments spread across 6 monthly instalments, it makes it much more manageable to pay for your weekend ticket. An initial payment of £34.50 is due upon sign up (which you can do at any time before 21st Feb), then five additional payments of £27.50 will debit your bank account on 28 Mar, 28 Apr, 29 May, 28 Jun, with a final instalment on 28 Jul. Sign up to the scheme here.

BLOODSTOCK’s 2023 Ronnie James Dio main stage headliners are KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, MESHUGGAH, and MEGADETH. Also appearing are HELLOWEEN, IN FLAMES, DEVILDRIVER, ANTHRAX, BIOHAZARD, SACRED REICH, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, SEPULTURA, WHITECHAPEL, FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY, CROWBAR, SEETHING AKIRA, UGLY KID JOE, DECAPITATED, GATECREEPER, ZEAL & ARDOR, KING 810, UNTO OTHERS, URNE, ALL HAIL THE YETI, DEAD LABEL, NONPOINT, CHURCH OF THE COSMIC SKULL, BROTHERS OF METAL, GUTALAX, UUHAI, INVISIONS, COBRA THE IMPALER, and TROLLFEST. Many more are yet to be announced. 

With tickets selling faster than ever for 2023, all VIP packages and campervan passes are already sold out. Grab your weekend tickets now at the ticket store.  

Get full festival information at bloodstock.uk.com.

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Re: BLOODSTOCK REVEALS THURSDAY LINE UP, PLUS 10 MORE FOR THE SOPHIE STAGE

Postby Bizza » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Warkings! :D

Not much else there stands out to me.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

Skippy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Skippy » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:11 pm

I absolutely love Skynd. Not something I would ever think would fit in at Bloodstock, but great for me.

After swearing this year I'd never be back, they've gone and booked bands I can't ignore. Zeal and Ardor, Skynd and Helloween are all massive draws for me, and throw in a few like Warkings and Dakesis from this announcement, I'm actually sold.
BANDS I LIKE FOR BLOODSTOCK!!!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:25 pm

Bizza wrote:Warkings! :D

Not much else there stands out to me.

If you like Warkings, you should like Dakesis.