The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
Fjar
Denim Demon

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Fjar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Noodle wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:Age: 21

Like buggery are you 21! :P

I know!! :lol:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 pm

My turn!

Name: Tim
Lives: Bangor for uni, hometown is Tamworth (right by where BOA is held)
Favourite things: It changes but since around April it's probably been Sabaton and little else. And I like cooking. And me. Love me.
Least Favourite things: Living somewhere messy, thoughtless people, scallies in tracksuits.
Next gig: Besides BOA next week, Sabaton and Eluveitie in November.

Should be fairly easy to spot about the place if anyone wants to say hi and buy me a gin :yes:
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Thormier
Consort of the Beast

Postby Thormier » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 am

Name: Michael
First Bloodstock: 08

Come find me, buy me a bevvy

BeckyBass
Lowly Peon

Postby BeckyBass » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Name: Becky
Lives: Bristol
Favourite things: Music, performing, muscular women, vegan food, Russian history, animals, sunshine!
Least favourite things: Prejudice, inequality, ignorance, angry people. Usual stuff.
Bloodstocks attended: 2010 & 2011
Last gig: One of my own, other than those, some local alt rock band called Paper Horse. Something you guys would be familiar with? Er... Steps and Bjorn Again 2 weeks ago. Sounding totally metal now, aren't I? If I can get back any cool points - Steps were shit... But Bjorn Again where phenomenal!
Next gig: Other than more of my own, Devy's Retinal Circus I think!

Please buy me cider if you see me looking thirsty, I lost my main source of income last week, waa.

Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Delightful-Jim » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Nice to see I'm not the only one that enjoys playing bass :yes:
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Fjar wrote:
Noodle wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:Age: 21

Like buggery are you 21! :P

I know!! :lol:

How old should I be?
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Illwish
Denim Demon

Postby Illwish » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

AnnihiSlateR wrote:If I didn't see the poster name, I'd have thought it was Holly with those pics :P
One of the perils of being near her at any event, photos happen. Incidentally I've very intentionally never posted photos of myself on here and until now Holly had been the only one who had (might have been the same picture tbh). Way to let the side down Kieran.

Slev
Paster of Muppets

Postby Slev » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 am

I realised I'd not posted on one of these photo threads for almost four years, so getting to know the newbies:

Promo-shot from an old book:

More recent picture of me with my better 7/8's:

Name: Slev
Lives: In a house of pure geek, in leafy suburb of Manchester with the best woman on earth, my fiancee.
Favourite things: Metal, Gaming, Sci-Fi TV, computers
Least favourite things: Reality TV, sport, soap opera, celebrity culture,false metal, people who are inconsiderate and/or don't take responsibility for their own actions
First bloodstock attended: 2003

one rode to asa bay
Denim Demon

Postby one rode to asa bay » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Illwish wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:If I didn't see the poster name, I'd have thought it was Holly with those pics :P
One of the perils of being near her at any event, photos happen. Incidentally I've very intentionally never posted photos of myself on here and until now Holly had been the only one who had (might have been the same picture tbh). Way to let the side down Kieran.

D:

It was the same picture to be fair.
UtopianBlaster7 wrote:theres always so much shite plays these sorts of fest "ribbet ribbet vaginal death ribbet ribbet gore"

Andy Hall wrote:yeah but she likes arseholes, literally

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 pm

BeckyBass wrote:Image

Name: Becky
Lives: Bristol
Favourite things: Music, performing, muscular women, vegan food, Russian history, animals, sunshine!
Least favourite things: Prejudice, inequality, ignorance, angry people. Usual stuff.
Last gig: One of my own, other than those, some local alt rock band called Paper Horse. Something you guys would be familiar with? Er... Steps and Bjorn Again 2 weeks ago. Sounding totally metal now, aren't I? If I can get back any cool points - Steps were shit... But Bjorn Again where phenomenal!
Next gig: Other than more of my own, Devy's Retinal Circus I think!

Please buy me cider if you see me looking thirsty, I lost my main source of income last week, waa.

For that JG 4003, come and find me for a complimentary drink of cider.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

x-tempus
Leather Rebel

Postby x-tempus » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Simon / Twat / Arsehole/ *insert rude words in a combination*
Lives: Angmering, W. Sussex
Favourite things: Music - metal, punk, weird stuff. sport - ping pong, women's beach volleyball (thanks Olympics). writing unfinished novels. gigging / festival'ing
Least favourite things: People, human race, other people, usual stuff like prejudice and people who are cruel to animals & people that don't fucking indicate when driving (trainee driving instructor, real peeve of mine)
Last gig: Evil Scarecrow in Portsmouth - (doing the CanCan to the Final Countdown)
Next gig: Dying Fetus in Brighton

not usually coated in mud, but come say "hi" if you see us, me and my mate will have copious amounts of alcohol (and cheesy music) - will be in Midgard with my ever reliable pop-up tent
Fjar wrote:"Open up, love. I know you don't like it, but it's good for you!"

De Stijl wrote:One rule for vegetables, another rule for cock.
DOUBLE STANDARDS

wee_tam
Powermetal Child

Postby wee_tam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 am

Name: Tam, Swifty, Jambo, Threaders
Lives: Great Yarmouth, norfolk
Favourite things: rugby, beer, beer, rugby, Heart Of Midlothian FC, Scotland, loud shirts, louder music, kilts, guitars, big ginger beards and shaven bald heads, tattoos, randomness, stupidity, purple llamas, sheep painting, the tartan army, irn bru and a full Scottish breakfast as a hangover cure
Hates: People who think they're better smarter than me (what are the chances i could meet 2 people in one lifetime who are eh?!), people who ARE better/smarter than me, hibs fans, spurs fans, religious zealots and bible thumpers, tories and wannabe middle class-ers, plastic people and girls who wear 8 layers of make-up
Bloodstocks attended: 2012
Last gig: Murderdolls, Norwich Waterfront
Next gig: Fish convention, Leamington Spa or Runrig, Ipswich (not sure which is first)

If you see either of these faces (not sure if i will be with or without the grufty yet) laying face-down and kilt-up near a beer tent, please feel free to return me to an upright and locked position near a stable bar, oh, and do feel free to introduce yourself in the process and say hello, but be prepared to party hard and drink harder, cos that's 'ow we roll 'ere ;)
Who is Michelle and why are you waiting inside her and bleeding?

http://standingupforthelittleguy.wordpress.com - One man's stand against society's wrongs

chezequerz
Warrior of Metal

Postby chezequerz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Name: Dan Tregenna (Tregenna being a Cornish name meaning lord of the first manor)
Lives: Saltash, Cornwall (or Essa, Kernow in our native language)
Favourite things: Metal in most forms (but mostly black metal), good vodka, guitars, reptiles, falconry, Manchester City (been a fan since long before the Etihad takeover), horror movies particularly japanese and scandinavian horror movies, MMORPG's, folklore, reading, politics, religion, Satanism, history, primatology (which i have a diploma in), weaponry in particular i collect knives and swords and lastly but certainly not least song writing.
Hates: people jumping on the bandwagon, the majority of core music, the fact all the retards come out when i ride my motorcycle, spiders, needles, heights, cats and shit vodka...that's all that springs to mind.
Bloodstocks attended: 2012
Last gig: Soulfly at the White Rabbit in Plymouth (if we're not including bloodstock)
Next gig: Marduk and Immolation at the White Rabbit in Plymouth
I have kept it
The Amaranth symbol
Hiddin inside the golden shrine
Until we rejoice in the meadow
Of the end
When we both walk the shadows
It will set ablaze and vanish
Black rose immortal

CTID

Fliff
Warrior of Metal

Postby Fliff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Name: Lee
Lives: Aberdeen
Favourite things: My daughter, Music, jamming/gigging with my band, mates,wrestling, gaming, the pub.
Least favourite things: Chavs, reality tv, ignorant folks, clubs.
Bloodstocks Attended: 2008 / 2009
Last gig: 3 Inches Of Blood at Tunnels Aberdeen
Next gig: Korpse & Thrashist Regime at Moorings Aberdeen

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 am

With the beard:
wee_tam wrote:Image

Without:
wee_tam wrote:Image