A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
MetalDuck
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MetalDuck » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:26 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Goddamn it im a fucking muppet (no snide comments there please) ive just got my ticket out for disturbed/nevermore thinking its tomorrow and its tonight, what an arse!!! £15 down the drain

to top it all off my mate has just offered me two front standing tickets for Iron Maiden @ birmingham and i had to turn her down cos i havent got the cash handy, turns out im having a shit night.

oh, england are crap at football as well, im mean fucking macedonia, who the fuck are they, england should be hammering teams like that 54-0, the scots are gonna have a field day taking the piss after beating france as well, my shit night has just got worse.

bummer mate! :( hope you have a reversal of fortune - meanwhile outside and shout metaaaal as loud as ya can :yes:

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:09 pm

"Once we were a dukedom, ruled by Dukes. Then we became a kingdom, rulled by Kings. These days, we are just a country......."

Greatest observation ever :lol:
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

MetalDuck
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MetalDuck » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:43 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:"Once we were a dukedom, ruled by Dukes. Then we became a kingdom, rulled by Kings. These days, we are just a country......."

Greatest observation ever :lol:

Christ Sammi - I almost choked when I read that :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:50 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Goddamn it im a fucking muppet (no snide comments there please) ive just got my ticket out for disturbed/nevermore thinking its tomorrow and its tonight, what an arse!!! £15 down the drain

A mate of mine did that. He was happily telling me that he had tickets for "the Mike Flowers Pops gig tonight". Unfortunately I couldn't help noticing that he was leaning against a poster for said gig. I also couldn't help noticing that the gig had, in fact, been the previous night...

Sherry
Paster of Muppets

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:51 pm

to top it all off my mate has just offered me two front standing tickets for Iron Maiden @ birmingham and i had to turn her down cos i havent got the cash handy, turns out im having a shit night.

oh, england are crap at football as well, im mean fucking macedonia, who the fuck are they, england should be hammering teams like that 54-0, the scots are gonna have a field day taking the piss after beating france as well, my shit night has just got worse.

Could be worse- you could be trying to go to the Hex club

That was you that time wasnt it?

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 am

Sherry wrote:

Could be worse- you could be trying to go to the Hex club

That was you that time wasnt it?

Yep, tht was me :( . Im sure the metal gods dont love me anymore :( ........or perhaps i need a quest or 2, just to prove my allegiance to them
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:20 pm

Another escape the room game. This one is a bit different though.

http://www.priesty.net/escape.html

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 pm

Big D wrote:Another escape the room game. This one is a bit different though.

http://www.priesty.net/escape.html

:lol: I was actually clickin things getting frustrated that they weren't working :oops:

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:"Once we were a dukedom, ruled by Dukes. Then we became a kingdom, rulled by Kings. These days, we are just a country......."

ruled by... counts? :eyes:

coreybarkley1987
Leather Rebel

Postby coreybarkley1987 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:19 am

and how the fuck did we get beat by cyprus 5. fucking 2.
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/ ... php?t=7560

METAL SALE LIST ABOVE< CHECK IT OUT!!

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Postby ribbons69 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:47 pm

"Do you know why they call me the Count? It's because I love to count,HA HA HA HA HA"
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise

MetalDuck
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MetalDuck » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:57 pm

Why did the Irish call their old currency the Punt?

Cos it rhymes with bank manager.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:24 am

I got threatened with libel action last night by an ex-school colleague because I insulted a couple of our former teachers on Myspace.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:41 am

plane quite literally drops out of sky into water :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YX6D_u_5vk
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Sherry
Paster of Muppets

Postby Sherry » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:07 am

jackcake wrote:I got threatened with libel action last night by an ex-school colleague because I insulted a couple of our former teachers on Myspace.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you naughty Boy!!

Go and stand in the corner immediately !