What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Azubi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Sooooo... If you were being raped, fighting them off, etc. and you then caught a glimpse of the rapist and it turned out it was someone you fancied, wouldn't that still be considered rape?
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:24 pm

There's a *thing* called "consensual non-consent". Crudely put, it's simulated rape that both parties agree to. Obviously there's a bit more to it than that, and should only be attempted if there's trust and a system used where the scene will stop if the recipient genuinely wants/needs it to stop (like a "safe word"). Not my thing, but it's out there.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh I know about that, what I don't get is if a girl was to be attacked, say down a dark alley, and sexually assaulted but the victim gets a look at the attacker and realises it is someone they have been wanting to shag for a while, would that still be considered rape? To me it would but by Hamdir's definition it would suggest it was just sex.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Azubi wrote:Oh I know about that, what I don't get is if a girl was to be attacked, say down a dark alley, and sexually assaulted but the victim gets a look at the attacker and realises it is someone they have been wanting to shag for a while, would that still be considered rape? To me it would but by Hamdir's definition it would suggest it was just sex.

I'd think so. Ultimately, what matters is the victim's definition - if they decide they wanted to have sex with them and they eventually didn't mind that they were attacked, they might not consider it to be rape. But I'd hope that they wouldn't stand for it at all, regardless of who it was.

There's a huge difference between a consensual rape fantasy and being raped by someone you would have had sex with anyway. In the first case, there is no rape. In the second case, there is a rapist - a criminal, a predator etc.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

There's also post-rape roleplay as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4W2wde5AA(from 01:54)
"And by then I'm very ready...aching for a fu'ck"

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Fjar wrote:There's a huge difference between a consensual rape fantasy and being raped by someone you would have had sex with anyway. In the first case, there is no rape. In the second case, there is a rapist - a criminal, a predator etc.

I agree. My initial posts querying it was because of Hamdir's post about it just being sex because the victim wouldn't mind being raped by a specific attacker. There isn't the initial consent from the victim and the attacker wasn't interested in consent in the first place. If anything I would have thought such a traumatic thing would put you right off the person.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Azubi wrote:
Fjar wrote:There's a huge difference between a consensual rape fantasy and being raped by someone you would have had sex with anyway. In the first case, there is no rape. In the second case, there is a rapist - a criminal, a predator etc.

I agree. My initial posts querying it was because of Hamdir's post about it just being sex because the victim wouldn't mind being raped by a specific attacker. There isn't the initial consent from the victim and the attacker wasn't interested in consent in the first place. If anything I would have thought such a traumatic thing would put you right off the person.

Yeah, like I say, I'd hope the victim would have enough sense to understand that the rape is an attack, not just sex. The perpetrator's intentions have just as much to do with it as the victim's perception.

In other words, a rapey Benedict Cumberbatch ain't sexy.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Owen
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Owen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:45 am

http://soldiersystems.net/2012/12/14/ja ... to-a-duel/

James Yaeger Is So Sick Of Being Called A Coward That He Will Challenge You To A Duel
ENDO Gun Blog has been closely following the story about firearms trainer extraordinaire James Yaeger and his chagrin with those that want to call him a coward from afar. Apparently, Yaeger is so sick of it that he will challenge you to a duel to settle the issue once and for all (that is, so long as you sign this release).

That's right, someone, a guy who runs 'tactical' training for security contractors and shooting courses, is so pissed off with people slagging him off on the Internet he has actually challenged them all to a dual. It all stems from him apparently fucking up in Iraq when working as a contractor, leading a few of the guys working with him getting killed. I wouldn't want to speculate on what actually went down as I wasn't there, nor was anyone slagging him off on the Internet. The AAR for one of the incidents at least can be found online.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Post from my boss on facebook:

I've raised a polite child. He just picked his nose then graciously offered the bogie to his grandma, and when she declined, ate it himself.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm

And people wonder why I'm not really up for having kids... atleast not for a while.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Got a call from ma and granny is Tesco asking advice on what brandy to buy my Grandad. You've been married to him for 49 years and you used to run a pub together, you should know what he drinks by now! :lol:
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

A tank keeps racing up and down the street outside my work in London. I have no idea what's going on.

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 pm

http://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/news/ilkeston-news/man-on-horse-sex-charge-to-appear-in-court-1-5164117

This and the very important discussion in the office about just how? Did he have a ladder, was it a shetland pony. Did he have a carrot on a stick throwing it forward to assist in the thrusting motion...... We've decided it must be the Cotmanhay side of Ilkeston too which will make sense to anyone who knows of the area.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am

Mate drove to the cinema tonight. As he dropped me off he said "hope this car goes past... probably wants this space". It pulled up next to him...

...it was the Rozzers. Apparently told him he'd be doing 45 in a 40 and it's wet. Think he's got away with it, police didn't get out or owt.

How he failed to notice the rozzers behind him for a good 5/10 minutes from the 40mph zone is beyond me.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014