What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:33 pm

A mate I used to work with is kicking his toys out of his pram because no-one wants to go and see The Hobbit this weekend with him. He moved away so no-one sees him normally. A couple of people have said "sod the expense, I'll have a few drinks" but that is not good enough. He's now saying "ok forget the drinks how about just the film?" No. I'm not travelling over to Town on one of the busiest nights of the year to see a film I saw last Friday.

And why does it have to be bloody town when everyone lives on the other side of the water? I might be able to get a taxi home then. (Couldn't last week tbf). Hours wait at midnight!

Sigh.

Am I getting old btw for not wanting to go out this weekend because it's busy?
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Nantha wrote:Eastenders. Seriously Derek? Talk about anti-fucking climax :| who gives a fuck about Derek?

Aw, I dunno, it adds to his creep factor, based on how pressured and hunted Kat felt by him.

The cigar bit at the end was a bit dodgy though, concerning BBC related affairs this year.. :lol:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Fjar wrote:
Nantha wrote:Eastenders. Seriously Derek? Talk about anti-fucking climax :| who gives a fuck about Derek?

Aw, I dunno, it adds to his creep factor, based on how pressured and hunted Kat felt by him.

The cigar bit at the end was a bit dodgy though, concerning BBC related affairs this year.. :lol:

ahaha.
Nawh but Derek was too easy. I was hoping it'd be Max, because then shit would blow up big style, night of his stag do etc, but nope, boring lonely, single Derek, who we already know is a bit pervy and creepy anyways. Bah

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:36 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Am I getting old btw for not wanting to go out this weekend because it's busy?

Hell no. Quiet nights in ftw!
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm

siliconfury wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Am I getting old btw for not wanting to go out this weekend because it's busy?

Hell no. Quiet nights in ftw!

This. Last Saturday I had a choice of a Christmas house party or a free gig with local death metal/grindcore bands. I instead stayed in, watched Happy Feet 2 and ordered Domino's :lol:

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

skull-wart
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby skull-wart » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 pm

:lol: love that you just used that reference ^
Andrewhall28 wrote:Yep, unlike King, Labrie can actually sing

Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Postby Czech's Mate » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 pm

tranmerefan wrote:
Am I getting old btw for not wanting to go out this weekend because it's busy?

Not at all.. I've just got in from a night that wa supposed to be " a few quiet Xmas beers and my local was heaving with Xmas party folk....not saying I didnt enjoy, but it was well busy and guaranteed to be worse tomorrow....I'm thus going into hiding this weekend until at leastmSunday lunch time.
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 am

Yet again another extremely shit night's sleep. I wouldn't mind but I am supposed to be watching the hobbit tonight and I am also supposed to be doing a 35 mile walk tomorrow so could do with a decent night's kip to stop me nodding off during the hobbit.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

house
Consort of the Beast

Postby house » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:17 am

Pre ordered the die hard death spiritual healing packrelapse. Only it still hasn't turned up after a month, cheeky cunts sent me the tracking number because they don't want to do it ( customer service?) and the numberdoesn't even show anything. Not the first time I've had problems with relapse either terrible service from them really, not the way to run a business getting your customers to track there lost parcels!

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 am

At least if this apocalypse does come, at least it'd stop everyone banging on about it. BBC news channel's hardly stopped talking about it, and Facebook... We're all quite aware of this Mayan calendar finishing, and have been for sodding ages.

People...
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am

My lack of time perception in the morning meant I didn't get up in time today and missed my bus, had to pay for a taxi to work... which resulted in me missing my train by one minute.... Then having to get a slow train which was all sorts of delayed because all services have been cancelled... again. Ended up 30 mins late for work and I'm unshowered and tired and I just want the bloody apocalypse to happen now.
:evil:

bloodfiend
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby bloodfiend » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 pm

The cold sore I acquired last week has finally healed up, and just when that happened another has started developing immediately after! :rolleyes:

Damn herpes.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Going out and meeting people tonight making me anxious. Since when was I this introverted?

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Moonburp wrote:Going out and meeting people tonight making me anxious. Since when was I this introverted?

I get this all the time, it's bloody horrible, makes me physically ill if I let it get too bad aswell :(
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Rather on topic to the last few posts, I keep getting invited to go out into town, people still seem to realise that I hate this place, two/three thousand people will be out tonight and the thought of it is actually scary. Apparently, my brother got £500 taken out of his bank account today, won't find out where the money has gone until Monday.

Edit, he phoned the bank and someone has used his card to get a loan off Wonga. The money hasn't gone out yet, but was in the process.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.