What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:55 am

My mum is moaning about what we've done for her birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow; the moans are slightly premature.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Ndnd wrote:Friend keeps posting art and videos on Facebook and tagging me and other friends in it. Then Everytime someone comments or 'likes ' my phone goes mental with notifications. You can unfollow on pc but cant do it on phone . grr

Could be your notification settings. My phone used to do my head in with notifications of very inconsequential information from the apps, particularly the games. Being woken at some ungodly hour because new levels are available in "Where's My Water?" isn't fun.

WPMOT: Woke up dehydrated as fuck. Was well hydrated all day and didn't have all that much booze to drink last night, so it's a bit puzzling.
Last edited by MetalBeast on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

The day continues to be awesome with my sister and Dad tearing my confidence to shreds.

Deli Kate
Leather Rebel

Postby Deli Kate » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Moonburp wrote:The day continues to be awesome with my sister and Dad tearing my confidence to shreds.

Well I still love you :hug:
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Office politics bullshit at work!

flo
Consort of the Beast

Postby flo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Ndnd wrote:Friend keeps posting art and videos on Facebook and tagging me and other friends in it. Then Everytime someone comments or 'likes ' my phone goes mental with notifications. You can unfollow on pc but cant do it on phone . grr

Could be your notification settings. My phone used to do my head in with notifications of very inconsequential information from the apps, particularly the games. Being woken at some ungodly hour because new levels are available in "Where's My Water?" isn't fun.

WPMOT: Woke up dehydrated as fuck. Was well hydrated all day and didn't have all that much booze to drink last night, so it's a bit puzzling.

Could just be you sweated a lot over night, and depending on how your body metabolised the alcohol. It's also a sign of diabetes if there was glucose in your blood - but if its a one off I wouldn't worry :lol:
Leeds Festival: 08, 09, 10, 11
Download: 09, 10, 11, 12
Sonisphere: 09, 10, 11, 14
Bloodstock: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Hammerfest: 12, 13
Beermageddon: 12, 13, 14
Hellfest: 13
Damnation: 10, 11, 12, 13
Wacken: 14

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 pm

As much as it also made me happy, I slept til 4PM, Wasting my Saturday!
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

De Stijl
Leather Rebel

Postby De Stijl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

My laptop keeps freezing when not in safe mode.
I've tried turning off all of the services and stuff in msconfig, but it still does it. Bah.
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm

My money's on graphics drivers. Always is.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 am

Slept for about three hours. FFS. Since Wednesday I've slept about 12 hours total. Not happy.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

flo wrote:
MetalBeast wrote:

Could just be you sweated a lot over night, and depending on how your body metabolised the alcohol. It's also a sign of diabetes if there was glucose in your blood - but if its a one off I wouldn't worry :lol:

Had a general checkup including several blood tests (including diabetes) not so long ago and there was no sign of it.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Slept all day, fuck you jetlag.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Was going to do the Tour de 'Nock this morning. Thirty mile sportive around Cannock Chase. The lad who got me interested in it had bike trouble so I offered to lend him my BSO. He's shorter than me but after a trial ride said my bike was too small for him to ride comfortably for any distance. So he was out.

I was going to do it on my own then decided I couldn't be bothered driving a 60-mile round trip to ride my bike alone. I'm regretting that now.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

What a fun trip! To whit:

On the way there: Fell asleep on the coach, driver didn't think to check everyone had gotten off the effing coach before he moved it off stand and away to the parking area. Got an earful of abuse for making him have to get up and open the door so I could get out.

Train #1: American family with that awful nasel, whiney accent having an arguement on the train to the airport, working on the assumption nobody could understand them.
Flight: BUMPY BUMPY BUMPY
Train #2: Hot. Busy.
Clapham Junction: Busy. Cold. Windy. Wet.
Train #3: Sticky child running up and down the train screaming, mum doing nothing. Then he decides to sit next to me, screams at me when I ask him to move. Then his mum has a go at me when I ask a little more... forcefully.
Reading station: Half the platforms are closed due to rebuilding it, railstaff are getting abuse from everyone as they try to control the crowds to keep the platforms safe.
Bus from Oxford: window flew open, I got soaked when driver went through a rather hefty puddle.

To cap it all off, I miss my Swede...

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 am

Orange Goblin gig tonight marred by some cunt groping a female friend of mine. He's lucky not to be in hospital and i'm lucky not to be in a cell overnight because of it.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire