A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Re: A free-for-all thread

Postby Metalchemyst » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 am

Hitler without his moustache:

DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am

Looks like a gent!

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Right, Nottingham people! About as far away from metal as you can get, but I've never been good at advertising, especially in the right places, so it's time to subject you to my rubbish advert.

Morris side I'm in is hosting its annual ceilidh on March 9th, at the Trent Building at Nottingham Uni. Music courtesy of Asha, half time entertainment will be us (Sergeant Musgraves). Includes the chance to dance with me.

Interested? PM me for tickets. £10 each, £8 for students.

Facebook event
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 am

Little cat pretended she's a little dog again earlier by climbing into my bag and allowing me to carry her about. She's seriously not normal.

As for the above, come. Will has far too much energy and I therefore need more people he can partner up with so I get a rest. It's great fun :D
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Mwahaha, breakin' your rendering....

/bored

̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊              ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Zalgo, is that you?

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Fjar just showed me how that looks on the PC... just a huge space... looks cooler on the Mac...

http://imgur.com/aYrUiTh

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am

Just musing. I've been to see two flats now here, and I like both of them. They've both got some advantages and disadvantages, and there is only a £50 difference between the two so money won't be an issue along with both being about the same distance form town and work.

One comes with a massive shared garden (it's huge, about half an acre), and the bedroom has some beautiful old exposed beams but they cramp it up a bit - getting in and out of bed might become something of an artform. The other one is a bit smarter and more modern and has a bigger living room, but doesn't have a seperate kitchen nor anywhere outdoors. Need to have a good think about this, the two of us do.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

thehairyone wrote:Just musing. I've been to see two flats now here, and I like both of them. They've both got some advantages and disadvantages, and there is only a £50 difference between the two so money won't be an issue along with both being about the same distance form town and work.

One comes with a massive shared garden (it's huge, about half an acre), and the bedroom has some beautiful old exposed beams but they cramp it up a bit - getting in and out of bed might become something of an artform. The other one is a bit smarter and more modern and has a bigger living room, but doesn't have a seperate kitchen nor anywhere outdoors. Need to have a good think about this, the two of us do.

Garden and beams sound like the better choice.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

i'd say the first. I wouldn't want a house with no separate kitchen, cooking smell would get everywhere.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Nantha wrote:i'd say the first. I wouldn't want a house with no separate kitchen, cooking smell would get everywhere.

Yeah, could you imagine everything smelling like bacon?

... GET THE SECOND.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Womble wrote:
Nantha wrote:i'd say the first. I wouldn't want a house with no separate kitchen, cooking smell would get everywhere.

Yeah, could you imagine everything smelling like bacon?

... GET THE SECOND.

The smell doesn't really spread that much i've found. That or i've stopped noticing it (except when I bake brownies and my whole flat smells of chocolately goodness)
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

I dislike kitchen/diner/living rooms that are all-in-one. Apart from anything else, the kitchen is a noisy place when you're making stuff, thus needing to turn the TV up really loud if someone else is watching TV.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm unbelievably excited about this! I wish I could fly over to see the places myself, but work is quite limiting atm.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Big garden sounds better! You can play and drink Pimms in it in the summer :D