What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jim
Denim Demon

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jim » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Imperanonn wrote:Found a house for next year. :D 4 double bedrooms, nice shower, 2 toilets and a fit garden all for under £100 a week each. Yussss. Oh and I'm also eating venison sausages.

Shared? That's double the size of mine for slightly less than my monthly rent.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

I found a torrent for the Insanity fitness program (instead of paying £100 - which I was considering). I'm rather looking forward to see if it's as hard as people say.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:I found a torrent for the Insanity fitness program (instead of paying £100 - which I was considering). I'm rather looking forward to see if it's as hard as people say.

Care 2 share?

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:35 pm

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Moonburp wrote:
TheLotusEater193 wrote:I found a torrent for the Insanity fitness program (instead of paying £100 - which I was considering). I'm rather looking forward to see if it's as hard as people say.

Care 2 share?

PM'd you on Facebook :D

Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Delightful-Jim » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm seeing some of you lot over the next two days. Really looking forward to it :D
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Walking home from the post office, a gorgeous cat that lives on my street that I've met a few times before let me make a fuss of it. I crouched down to stroke it and it jumped up on my knee :love: wouldn't let me leave for ages! My cat is angry with me now :lol:
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Imperanonn
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Imperanonn » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 pm

siliconfury wrote:
Imperanonn wrote:Found a house for next year. :D 4 double bedrooms, nice shower, 2 toilets and a fit garden all for under £100 a week each. Yussss. Oh and I'm also eating venison sausages.

Yeah, £1550 a month between 4 of us. I'd be surprised if it had walls for just £100 a week. :lol:
peypea wrote:I'm still angry that Middle Earth isn't real.

Last.fm Facebook
Add me on XBL: Winterfylleth

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Imperanonn wrote:
siliconfury wrote:

Yeah, £1550 a month between 4 of us. I'd be surprised if it had walls for just £100 a week. :lol:

£100 a week is just less than what we pay for our 2-bed semi-detached house with garage and lovely shower, thank you very much. :P Remember that student/shared houses will be inflated rather a bit to generate profit and an amount for insurance against student-esque damage for the landlord. £1550pcm isn't cheap at all, in fact it's a fair shitload, but considering the type of rental it is, it's not terrible.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Imperanonn wrote:
siliconfury wrote:

I'm still house searching myself, but that seems really expensive to me. Almost everyone on my floor at halls already has housing and are paying a maximum of £72p/w. The majority around here seem to be in the £55-£75p/w bracket.

Could be area and stuff though I suppose.
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Remember per week prices != per calendar month prices.

£100pw = £433pcm
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Imperanonn wrote:
siliconfury wrote:

Including bills?
Houses I'm looking at are around £65 per week plus bills, which isn't gonna be any higher than £85 really, so £100 a week really isn't that great, unless you're in like London or something
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 pm

I actually rent my car park space out for one of the amount I have read on this page :/ I hate living in reading the rent is so steep despite it not actually being London.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

PoonLagoonGuy23
Consort of the Beast

Postby PoonLagoonGuy23 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Did a couple of weeks of this, never sweat so much in my life! Make sure you have the room wherever you're going to be doing it.

Worth it though, saw my abs for the first time since I was like 13, and that didn't count because I was skinny as hell...

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

PoonLagoonGuy23 wrote:

Did a couple of weeks of this, never sweat so much in my life! Make sure you have the room wherever you're going to be doing it.

Worth it though, saw my abs for the first time since I was like 13, and that didn't count because I was skinny as hell...

Ooo really? :D It's only half way through downloading, I really want it to finish so I can start tonight! I'm doing it to build muscle as well as lose weight and it seems like the best of the DVD workouts you can get, loads of the standard woman ones I've tried are far too tame for my liking.