What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Nantha » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 am

VirginInvader wrote:
NeglectedField wrote:
Nantha wrote:Well, I went to go pick her up from college and waited 30 mins before i got a phone call saying she wasn't at college and forgot to tell me, when I get home the house is full of 20 college kids 'making pancakes' which is essentially a getting drunk house party. I'm so fucking angry.

Fuck, I'd never do that somewhere that I wasn't even paying rent.

Aye tell me about it, I hate kids who behave like that. Want me to come over and crack a few heads for you Hannah? :P

Just got home, door has been smashed off it's hinges, police over taking statements, antique chairs broken. :cry:
I really, really hope my sister is so horrifically ashamed of herself tomorrow when she remembers this. I am so upset and disappointed in her. This is the third time in a row now it's happened and I've had to deal with it all by myself. I'm beyond myself really.

flo
Consort of the Beast

Postby flo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 am

Shit?!
How old is your sister?
I'm sorry, but it sounds like she needs a reality fucking check/ A good hiding.
Don't hope for her to feel ashamed, make her feel ashamed. If I were you I'd ask the police to take her into the cells for the night for criminal damage. She sounds like she clearly has no respect for you, your mother or even herself.
Hope you're ok, I can only imagine the stress of all this :( Sending my hugs your way.
Leeds Festival: 08, 09, 10, 11
Download: 09, 10, 11, 12
Sonisphere: 09, 10, 11, 14
Bloodstock: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Hammerfest: 12, 13
Beermageddon: 12, 13, 14
Hellfest: 13
Damnation: 10, 11, 12, 13
Wacken: 14

LuckyStrike
Warrior of Metal

Postby LuckyStrike » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

Can't you convince her to join the army or something?

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

Fucking hell, what a bunch of cunts. I hope you're OK, and that your place isn't too messed up :hug:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 am

Nantha wrote:Just got home, door has been smashed off it's hinges, police over taking statements, antique chairs broken. :cry:
I really, really hope my sister is so horrifically ashamed of herself tomorrow when she remembers this. I am so upset and disappointed in her. This is the third time in a row now it's happened and I've had to deal with it all by myself. I'm beyond myself really.

In a way this sounds actually worse than the time when my older brother (late teens maybe?) had some party when we were away and this heroin addict girl nicked this new credit card that had come through the post for my folks. At least that was a clean matter with the fraud police and not loadsa broken shit with sentimental value.

I'm right funny about randoms being in the house, remember when I was living in a 6-person place and my mate decides just to invite every cunt, right down some skagheads that I would have shot if it was legal. I was massively on guard the whole time and snapped at some fat bint who went into my room (although she was just trying to find my tool of a housemate's room).

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 am

VirginInvader wrote:Fucking hell, what a bunch of cunts. I hope you're OK, and that your place isn't too messed up :hug:

This , Hope things are ok now :)

BTW Graeme, You really have a way with words, I remember that much about you from when I joined ;) Into the King now too so you no longer have to hate me.
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

georgebailey96 wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:Fucking hell, what a bunch of cunts. I hope you're OK, and that your place isn't too messed up :hug:

This , Hope things are ok now :)

BTW Graeme, You really have a way with words, I remember that much about you from when I joined ;) Into the King now too so you no longer have to hate me.

That won't work. Graeme hates everyone.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 am

Cheers guys.
It's fine now, I kicked them out, including my sister, made them clean the house, drove em to Crawley and charged them for it. :P Sounds harsh to do to my own sister but enough's enough, she needs to learn.
I've also said to my dad that I'm not having her stay here when he's away any more, it's just as much his fault for trusting her when she says she's having 'two mates over' as her fault for being an immature fuckwit. I refuse to deal with this crap anymore.

Oh and she's 17

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 am

Nantha wrote:Cheers guys.
It's fine now, I kicked them out, including my sister, made them clean the house, drove em to Crawley and charged them for it. :P Sounds harsh to do to my own sister but enough's enough, she needs to learn.
I've also said to my dad that I'm not having her stay here when he's away any more, it's just as much his fault for trusting her when she says she's having 'two mates over' as her fault for being an immature fuckwit. I refuse to deal with this crap anymore.

Oh and she's 17

Wow, good on you! Never got the whole "Lets trash everything" idea. Someone I know once had a 'gathering' with just a few people. Loads showed up and when denyed entry they picked up the bench and put it through the window! I have NO idea whats wrong with some people!

WPMOT: Fell asleep again at about 8, thus creating the lack of nighttime sleep. Dad got pissed off about it, cause it's not doing me any good. Probably shouldn't be posting here either at this time
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

flo
Consort of the Beast

Postby flo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 am

Oh and she's 17

You did exactly right!
It's not harsh to do it to your own sister at all - she clearly had no concern about you whilst she was inviting her 'friends' around. I hope your situation improves. Sounds like its been tough.
I can't believe she's such a nightmare at 17!! I was a total little shit when I was 14, but I blame that entirely on hormones.
Leeds Festival: 08, 09, 10, 11
Download: 09, 10, 11, 12
Sonisphere: 09, 10, 11, 14
Bloodstock: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Hammerfest: 12, 13
Beermageddon: 12, 13, 14
Hellfest: 13
Damnation: 10, 11, 12, 13
Wacken: 14

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 am

Can't sleep
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

GetToTheChoppar
Denim Demon

Postby GetToTheChoppar » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

Nantha wrote:drove em to Crawley

Nantha wrote:Crawley

No wonder they were cunts.
Turbo wrote:Move on, fuck her off. Smoke crack and worship satan.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 am

This: http://imgur.com/a/648Mv, concentration camps in North Korea described by an escapee... This is happening right now.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 pm

The one day I want the trains to be fucked because of snow and they seem to be alright :(

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Ugh, everything. Can't eat. Feeling ill. Want to go to bed for a long time. Wish I didn't have to do this for two more days. Wish I could have a holiday. Want everyone to piss off.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.