What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
WolfHoff
Leather Rebel

Postby WolfHoff » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:49 am

Tony Blair`s "Cultural Diversity" speech , what a load of Rose-Tinted bollocks. He should come to Bristol and have a stroll at night along Stapleton Road in Easton to see his Diversity at work , what a f**king dreamer !!
Ark at eee

KenShiRo
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby KenShiRo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:36 pm

sammi curr you need no longer complain, i have a job starting monday

only 12 hours a week up until xmas, but its better than a 30 hour week on a course of chavs

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:07 pm

KenShiRo wrote:sammi curr you need no longer complain, i have a job starting monday

only 12 hours a week up until xmas, but its better than a 30 hour week on a course of chavs

less than 5 weeks duration = not quite..... ;)

Harry
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Harry » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:39 pm

My wireless connector buggering up most of the day and denying me net access :x

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Postby ribbons69 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:09 pm

Getting home friday to find a note from the postman "couldn't post item,wouldn't fit through letterbox" despite the fact that they've been told to take parcels to my neighbour.Nevermind,so I sacked off to the sorting office to collect said parcel which turns out to be a Monster Magnet T shirt from ebay,nice bendy flexible envelope,so soon as I got home,what was the first thing I tried? Thats right,I posted the fucker through the letterbox,didn't even touch the sides.Fucking Post Office goons
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:21 pm

Our postman's a right bugger too. He lives round the corner, so he goes home for a nap halfway through his round, which means half the estate gets its post around 1pm. If there's a package that won't fit through the letterbox, he just leaves it outisde the door to be rained on and nicked by mini-chavs. Git.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

bungle
Denim Demon

Postby bungle » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:29 pm

coming home from work last night to see 2 little shits setting fire to the garden of some asians that live round the corner then it taking the fire crew 15 minutes to come while the garden was up in smoke and im freezin ma tits off.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:10 pm

White Lion gig at the underworlds been cancelled tonight. bit shitty. Although I am slightly glad since I really need to catch up on coursework. But the books i need have all been taken out the library so theres only references copies of everything, but not at the library on the campus where I live noooo just the ones that are a 25 min drive away. I don't really fancy doing that just to flick through a few books to find some references. Gah, I hate living in the wilderness sometimes.
And my internet keeps flicking off , and my flatmates gf keeps being er noisy.. just to annoy me that little bit more.

Samedin
Consort of the Beast

Postby Samedin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:19 pm

Transport in London.

Annoyance 1:
3 or 4 tube lines were down so I had to take the bus...

Annoyance 2:
People taking the bus, what a bunch of morons/twats they can be sometimes. Ended up elbowing some guy trying to cut in front of me trying to get onto the bus...he ended up not taking it
:twisted:
Check out http://www.RockersDigest.com for Reviews and Photos!

wroed
Denim Demon

Postby wroed » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:01 pm

Leaving the house this morning in a rush for train to discover the council is closing my road for five days without notice, meaning I needed to move my car and find somewhere to park it or get it towed - suppose that should be a "what made you happy" since at my last flat it did get towed when they closed my road to film Little Britain without notice!

Arrive at station to discover my usual train still hadn't arrived due to delays, so would have been late anyway! :rolleyes:

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 pm

wroed wrote:Leaving the house this morning in a rush for train to discover the council is closing my road for five days without notice, meaning I needed to move my car and find somewhere to park it or get it towed - suppose that should be a "what made you happy" since at my last flat it did get towed when they closed my road to film Little Britain without notice!

I used to work behind the scenes in parking enforcement, and I know these 'temporary restrictions' well. They're a ridiculously unreasonable and contrived heap of shit.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Lydian Lady
Consort of the Beast

Postby Lydian Lady » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:24 pm

Waking up to washingup that I should have done last night.... :(
Stand straight, look me in the eye and say goodbye!

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:29 pm

Got an exam tomorrow and I've spent most of this evening learning Norwegian (its a computer networking exam) :x
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 am

Poxy Flash web sites, that a) have no need to be in Flash in the first place, and b) certainly don't use any features that weren't available in Flash 4 or 5. Why, then, do they insist that it'll only work with Flash 8 or higher. Since the latest version available for my machine is Flash 7, that's the end of that -- I just have to write that site off and take my eyeballs (and potentially my business) elsewhere.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:56 am

My own pillock-ness. Thanks to a brainfart moment on Ebay I now have two copies of X- The Movie. One of them a bootleg. A German bootleg.