Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Danroush
Denim Demon

Re: Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Postby Danroush » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Andy Hall wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:I honestly don't think he would have got that close, especially if he had turned his down too, hell we will never know, but that's my opinion, let's face it if it wasn't for the team radio none of us would have known any of this anyway, i'm really not sure of it's a good thing having them or not :?

Well stop dressing up your opinion as guaranteed fact. Also, it's not even guaranteed that Vettel didn't turn his engine down too, the order he disobeyed was to stay behind Webber, that said if you have a source that guarantees he was on a different engine setting please link me, because at the moment you're making a judgement based on an assumption based on another assumption

i.e.

You think he was probably on a different setting
You think if he wasn't then he wouldn't have got close enough
You decided he's a "cheat" because he disobeyed a team order, something people have been arguing against for years, especially at only the 2nd race in the season!

Also:

2011 British Grand Prix - Webber ignored team orders not to pass Vettel
2012 German Grand Prix - Webber refused to move over in qualifying to let his team-mate pass

My God man why don't you just go tell Vettel how you feel about him, if you're too lazy to watch the after race reports and interviews and reaction, I'm not going to spoon feed you, Jesus wept

Oh shit, Dan provided evidence of Webber ignoring team orders too, as well as raising the issue of whether team orders should be used in the first place. Wait I know, I'll just try an insinuate he loves the guys he's defending, that'll diffuse his line of argument :rolleyes:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 pm

What the hell are you smoking, how many times do I have to write that i'm against team orders, are you 2 lovers or something ?, running to his aide, he's more than capable of fighting his corner, fuck off and let him

And as for providing evidence Webber also disobeyed his orders at the weekend, where is it :?

As this is what we are discussing, the race just gone :?
Last edited by Andy Hall on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Nah sorry dude i'm done with this fanboy, the guy has acted like a complete dick the past few days on this subject, i'm out
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:31 pm

I love how your attempt at disproving my point about your ad hominem attack in fact proved it further :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

MetallerMathius
Powermetal Child

Postby MetallerMathius » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 pm

The Touring cars were blinding on Sunday. Absolutely class racing. Can't wait to see it at Thruxton and Brands :)
Just because I'm 6'9 does not give you the excuse to throw things at my head.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm

MetallerMathius wrote:The Touring cars were blinding on Sunday. Absolutely class racing. Can't wait to see it at Thruxton and Brands :)

Sundat was my first experience of Touring cars, I enjoyed it so much, i'm going to Thruxton with my Dad on the 5th :yes:

Bio-Zombi
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bio-Zombi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 am

It very rarely is anything but a good day,bring on the rain :) :yes:
You should try being dead...

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 pm

The MotoGP was great, exciting stuff. Lorenzo should be looking over his shoulder because I doubt he'd have been anywhere near as comfortable if Rossi hadn't gone wide on the second lap. The Doctor is back :D
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

Dr Sin
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Dr Sin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 am

P2 in Qually for Kimi. Hopefully he can get a grip of these awful tyres and bag his second win of the season.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm calling it now , Webber to McLaren nxt season, I'm seriously unimpressed with Perez aswell, good quali though

Dr Sin

Postby Dr Sin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Possibly. He definitely won't be at Red Bull next year for sure. But if I was at McLaren making that decision I'd go for Hulkenberg. I think this will be Webber's last season, I hope not though, afterall he's probably my second favorite driver.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:25 pm

I also think the teams should be forced to set times for grid position in q3, no time back of the grid

Dr Sin

Postby Dr Sin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Definitely! But Sebs choice today to not set a time, is down to the tyres. Like them or not, they are unpredictable.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Still if you've not set a time you've not really qualified ha ha