The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:Vicky once said to me (if she remembers or not or would think that way if it happened) she could probably forgive most things, but an emotional bond and loving someone else would hurt most and be hardest to forgive.

According to my psychology classes from a few years ago that makes the most sense in evolutionary terms. Women have more issues with "emotional" cheating and men have more issues with sexual cheating. It's all due to a woman wanting a man to stay around and protect/feed her & her babies yet for men it's more about wanting to spread their seed or something something. I blame gin for this. In my head it made sense.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 pm

peypea wrote:Wow, you guys are making me feel like I'm a mental. :P

No Ania, they are all merely degenerates who most likely types their responses inbetween their mass orgies. I daresay this forum is full of bad eggs and charlatans.

But 'lo, Here I am, the beacon of honest light in this dark corner of the internet. The Saint of Sanctity, the Duke of Decency, the Mayor of Morality.

All of you, stop cheating on each other.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 pm

My thanks to you my Lord. I feel that with your guidance I may one day assist in spreading your words of virtue.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Wed May 08, 2013 10:35 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:Vicky once said to me (if she remembers or not or would think that way if it happened) she could probably forgive most things, but an emotional bond and loving someone else would hurt most and be hardest to forgive.

According to my psychology classes from a few years ago that makes the most sense in evolutionary terms. Women have more issues with "emotional" cheating and men have more issues with sexual cheating. It's all due to a woman wanting a man to stay around and protect/feed her & her babies yet for men it's more about wanting to spread their seed or something something. I blame gin for this. In my head it made sense.

I wouldn't say it's just women that feel that, I'd care about emotional cheating at least as much as if not more too.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Danroush wrote:
TheLotusEater193 wrote:

I wouldn't say it's just women that feel that, I'd care about emotional cheating at least as much as if not more too.

Well maybe you're just a secret lady.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Wed May 08, 2013 10:42 pm

herzeleid wrote: But 'lo, Here I am, the beacon of honest light in this dark corner of the internet. The Saint of Sanctity, the Duke of Decency, the Mayor of Morality.

3 times bullshit chess champion of the universe
Sam the "BONEDUSTER" McKenzie.
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed May 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Sometimes I think about touching myself in an inappropriate manner.

Before I can begin to act, a light fills my room and the soothing tones of Sam whisper to me "Stay pure".

In short. Ya'll motherfuckers need Sam.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed May 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Andy Hall wrote:
Fjar wrote:Of course a peck isn't cheating. Come on. :lol:

exactly what I was thinking, but it seems a guy looks at another woman he's cheating, let's be honest though, everyone window shops, even the ladies :P

Might have been in a relationship for pushing 5 years but I am not dead from the belly button to the gooch.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed May 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Rules in all my relationships is that kissing guys is cheating but kissing girls aint :yes:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Yes Ania and Joe, you may be my disciples. One day you both will know that there is no greater orgasm than the constant orgasm of ethical and moral purity!

Cowbacca
Consort of the Beast

Postby Cowbacca » Sat May 11, 2013 9:45 pm

So back near the end of January, a girl I went to primary school with started texting me. She was the year bellow me so I didn't really know her that well, but we had mutual friends in college and hence had talked a couple of times more recently. Anyway, things progressed and we basically agreed that we were interested in each other and would spend some time together when I went back to Cornwall for the Easter break. She was actually pretty clingy with texts and messages. The first week I was back we spent a few days together, things went pretty well.

Then she completely stopped texting or messaging. After about a week I messaged her asking what was up, and she said something along the lines of "I haven't really been using my phone or laptop recently", which, given she had been starting at least one conversation every day for the past two months, was a bit out of character. After that neither of us messaged each other around a month, so it was definitely just an excuse and not an actual reason. I did throw a text her way the other day asking for the real reason but no reply.

I could completely understand if she decided against wanting romantic attachment for whatever reason, but it would be nice to be told why, or hell, even a simple "Things aren't going to work out, sorry" would do. It seems weird to literally go from kissing someone goodbye to removing them from your life with absolutely no explanation. I'm not being unreasonable in that am I? Would appreciate you guys' opinions on this. I'm sure you'll find some way to inject inappropriate comedy into the situation too. :P

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Cowbacca wrote:<Average female behaviour />

One word: NEXT!
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Cowbacca
Consort of the Beast

Postby Cowbacca » Sat May 11, 2013 9:54 pm

siliconfury wrote:
Cowbacca wrote:<Average female behaviour />

One word: NEXT!

Next won't help if it's average behaviour! :P Just not knowing what I did wrong (at least in her eyes) is frustrating.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Being frustrated is what's wrong probably. Either that or you didn't dive into her knickers quick enough.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Katy
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Katy » Sat May 11, 2013 10:09 pm

She's found someone else or she's just grown bored. I know it's horrid the way she just dropped you, but there's not much you can do about it. Delete her number and forget her.