What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
forsakeneyes
Warrior of Metal

Re: What's upset you?

Postby forsakeneyes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 am

Best wishes bro :(
Kami wrote:As a follow up from my post in the Pissed Off thread on Saturday, yesterday we went back to A&E and Jenny has now been admitted and is in hospital indefinitely.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 am

Cheers guys.

For those interested who haven't seen it elsewhere the exact details can be found in my latest running blog post. http://shanes1000km.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... -only.html
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Had a good look at my mates rabbit tonight. Poor thing looked too thin and really unhappy. She/He (I don't even know it's gender) just sits in its hutch all day with no human interaction. I'm sure she's not feeding it reguarly.

She has a go at anyone who tries to actually take care of it and it's upsetting us all. :(

I have a friend whose a vet, might just casually invite her round one night where upon, naturally, I'd want her to meet the rest of the family. The bearded dragon, the cat, the rabbit....
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Chris is in Mexico and I really really miss him.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am

James Gandolfini is dead. :(

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Getting a bit self conscious about this event I created on facebook. I have four people going to my work leaving piss up so far. I know its Friday, but I didn't think I was that unpopular. :( :lol:

I expect it to be thin on the ground, work politics are a bit shoddy there if I am being honest.

Edit: All of a sudden I am happy, one of the guys just confirmed and the party follows that fucker hahahaha. :yes:

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Bit worried about friends & family around Calgary, not heard anything from them since the flooding.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 am

One of my ma's cats has lost half an ear :(
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Spent most of today in tears for no reason whatsoever.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Metal_head85
Warrior of Metal

Postby Metal_head85 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Perhaps rather trivial compared to the stuff that's in this thread but I won't be attending Bloodstock this year. :( In fact, it's possible I'll never go to a festival again. I can't forget what happened at my last festival in 2010 and even though I'm on rather strong medication, the risk is just too great. This has upset me but I'll just have to attend gigs from now on to fill the void. The main problem with festivals is the lack of sleep. At home, I always sleep at least 10 hours a night but if I don't get that, it does stuff to my head. In my early years, it used to make me fit. But now, it triggers psychotic thoughts and even actions. (Not violent ones, don't worry). But yeah, probably best to play it safe and not risk it. I enjoy gigs but compared to festivals, it's an expensive way to see live music.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Metal_head85 wrote:Perhaps rather trivial compared to the stuff that's in this thread but I won't be attending Bloodstock this year. :( In fact, it's possible I'll never go to a festival again. I can't forget what happened at my last festival in 2010 and even though I'm on rather strong medication, the risk is just too great. This has upset me but I'll just have to attend gigs from now on to fill the void. The main problem with festivals is the lack of sleep. At home, I always sleep at least 10 hours a night but if I don't get that, it does stuff to my head. In my early years, it used to make me fit. But now, it triggers psychotic thoughts and even actions. (Not violent ones, don't worry). But yeah, probably best to play it safe and not risk it. I enjoy gigs but compared to festivals, it's an expensive way to see live music.

Any chance you could spend the nights at a hotel? You should be able to get a decent amount of sleep then.

Metal_head85
Warrior of Metal

Postby Metal_head85 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm

thehairyone wrote:
Any chance you could spend the nights at a hotel? You should be able to get a decent amount of sleep then.

Good idea! :) I'll certainly think about doing that and ask my family what they think about me doing that. May not be able to find a hotel near to BOA this late but it's a possibility for 2014. Thank you for the suggestion! :)

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Feel rotten for ya though :/ Nobody deserves to lose out on medical grounds. I even saw a guy in some massive motorised wheelchair thing which was more of a motorised stretcher. Nowt gets in the way of him seeing good live shows.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Is that the guy who dressed his chair up as a viking boat one year? That bloke is awesome!

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah it was vaguely dragonny/vikingy if I recall.