What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
WorMzy
Denim Demon

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby WorMzy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:37 pm

"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Tumblr is fucking crazy sometimes.

http://individual-otherkin.tumblr.com/

"Let me introduce myself, the creator of this blog. I am Shayejou, a Kaazen. What is a Kaazen you ask? Well, a Kaazen lies on a planet in another plane, and can be reached by dreaming. As far as I know, I am the only existing being of my kind left. . Me, and few other kin, have found our kintypes on a different plane. Because of this, some of our souls, souls when we die in that plane, become a part of this world. This process sometimes leads to a being existing with their kintype being virtually unheard of.

This inspired me to create this blog. I know nobody else may be a part of my kind, and some otherkin beings are in the same situation as well. This is for those beings that are still searching. I will just tell you now, I’m not alone. You are not alone. There are more out there like us, and maybe some will cross paths and pasts with other kin, as I have been through on multiple occassions. One day soon, we will realize this and bring closure, answer questions, and hopefully, find beings like us.

Regards,
-Shayejou"

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Fucking RPers man.

Whatever happened to just jumping on Gaia, pretending to be a wolf, and a sending dirty messages to each other.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

fluffymoo wrote:Tumblr is fucking crazy sometimes.

http://individual-otherkin.tumblr.com/

"Let me introduce myself, the creator of this blog. I am Shayejou, a Kaazen. What is a Kaazen you ask? Well, a Kaazen lies on a planet in another plane, and can be reached by dreaming. As far as I know, I am the only existing being of my kind left. . Me, and few other kin, have found our kintypes on a different plane. Because of this, some of our souls, souls when we die in that plane, become a part of this world. This process sometimes leads to a being existing with their kintype being virtually unheard of.

This inspired me to create this blog. I know nobody else may be a part of my kind, and some otherkin beings are in the same situation as well. This is for those beings that are still searching. I will just tell you now, I’m not alone. You are not alone. There are more out there like us, and maybe some will cross paths and pasts with other kin, as I have been through on multiple occassions. One day soon, we will realize this and bring closure, answer questions, and hopefully, find beings like us.

Regards,
-Shayejou"

That's nothing. Search 'godspouse' on Tumblr.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm

"- Well for me when Loki was ready to give me signs, I had started noticing small things. He marked himself on my body (I had banged my leg and when the blood and wound healed up, it was Loki’s sigil). I kept having urges to give bloodoaths to him and for the longest while I thought he wanted me as a devotee"

Christ. Apparently there's a sex life too.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:13 pm

... I'll just leave this here: http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction

One of my favourites was when tumblr kicked off about people calling the Royal Baby 'he' and 'him' since he hadn't decided on his own gender identification yet.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Womble wrote:... I'll just leave this here: http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction

One of my favourites was when tumblr kicked off about people calling the Royal Baby 'he' and 'him' since he hadn't decided on his own gender identification yet.

One of my favourite recent finds, that.

Also /r/lewronggeneration
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Owen
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Owen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:45 pm

/r/lewronggeneration is like a mix between /r/tumblrinaction and /r/thathappened. It's beautiful.

/r/shittytumblrgifs is one of my favourites.
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

Killing_time
Leather Rebel

Postby Killing_time » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:01 pm

I lol at people who use Tumblr

Death to Power Pop!! It should go down with the sinking ship that is Download festival.

Katesyl
Paster of Muppets

Postby Katesyl » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Tumblr is the cringiest thing ever. It's good for looking at pictures of boobs, but otherwise makes me feel quite sick.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:35 pm

CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Katesyl wrote:Tumblr is the cringiest thing ever. It's good for looking at pictures of boobs, but otherwise makes me feel quite sick.

I started looking at feminism through the medium of Tumblr for a bit of quasi-academic fun but i'm not sure I can face doing it anymore!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Katesyl wrote:Tumblr is the cringiest thing ever. It's good for looking at pictures of boobs, but otherwise makes me feel quite sick.

Correct.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 am

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:05 pm