What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Czech's Mate
Denim Demon
Posts: 4079
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Northampton....not Wellingborough!

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Czech's Mate » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm

^ bloody hell.....

I think I will choose to laugh rather than cry....and thats just at the spelling

As for the "message" I think I will choose to laugh rather than cry
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

User avatar
Tet
Denim Demon
Posts: 8831
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:09 pm
Location: Harrow
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Tet » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:19 pm

"To the very end of days when this world is Finnish". Wait, what? Is there some strange biblical prophecy that I don't know about? And verily it shall come to pass that in the end of days, the great nation of Finland shall rise up and vanquish all that stand before it. And the world shall become one, united by a shared love of vodka, heavy metal and an inability to understand basic human interaction.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

User avatar
Czech's Mate
Denim Demon
Posts: 4079
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Northampton....not Wellingborough!

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Czech's Mate » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Tet wrote:"To the very end of days when this world is Finnish". Wait, what? Is there some strange biblical prophecy that I don't know about? And verily it shall come to pass that in the end of days, the great nation of Finland shall rise up and vanquish all that stand before it. And the world shall become one, united by a shared love of vodka, heavy metal and an inability to understand basic human interaction.


Hey, I kind of like that prophecy.....
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

User avatar
Darkweasel
Denim Demon
Posts: 14551
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Shakespeare Cuntry
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Darkweasel » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:14 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Fjar » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 am

Guy whose just come back in after having a kid describing his wife's labour in full detail. No thank you. :lol:
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
someone else
Denim Demon
Posts: 5998
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: Chester, UK
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby someone else » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 am

Fjar wrote:Guy whose just come back in after having a kid describing his wife's labour in full detail. No thank you. :lol:


My mates comment on his daughter's birth: Stay at the head end, at the other end its like watching your favorite pub burn down...
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Jobdone » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:56 pm

New subreddit. Funny in a really stupid way.

http://www.reddit.com/r/behindthegifs/
Image

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Delightful-Jim » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Jobdone wrote:New subreddit. Funny in a really stupid way.

http://www.reddit.com/r/behindthegifs/



This is amazing.
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon
Posts: 4237
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:15 pm

someone else wrote:
Fjar wrote:Guy whose just come back in after having a kid describing his wife's labour in full detail. No thank you. :lol:


My mates comment on his daughter's birth: Stay at the head end, at the other end its like watching your favorite pub burn down...

:lol: That's excellent.

User avatar
Darkweasel
Denim Demon
Posts: 14551
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Shakespeare Cuntry
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Darkweasel » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
shimrod
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm
Location: Hounslow London

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby shimrod » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:
someone else wrote:
Fjar wrote:Guy whose just come back in after having a kid describing his wife's labour in full detail. No thank you. :lol:


My mates comment on his daughter's birth: Stay at the head end, at the other end its like watching your favorite pub burn down...

:lol: That's excellent.


Robbie Williams said exactly the same thing on the Graham Norton show a few weeks back.

User avatar
shimrod
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm
Location: Hounslow London

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby shimrod » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Morrisey once again showing what a loathsome cunt he is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01 ... _hp_ref=uk

User avatar
AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon
Posts: 18671
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Leigh
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Had the last word been people, I guess he may have had more of a leg to stand on, but nope, something completely unconnected haha
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Smindas » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

What a bellend.

User avatar
jackcake
Denim Demon
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:55 pm
Location: Moseley, Birmingham

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby jackcake » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:16 am

Image
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm