What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu May 10, 2007 4:14 pm

coursework, coursework, COURSEWORK! :x

I'm so not gonna finish this.ever. Let alone by Monday.
If anyone knows rough estimates for how everything for putting a 50,000 festival/outdoor event costs, I could use your brains right now. :|

Oh well its only thursday... BUT oh wait. I still haven't finished that coursework for tomorrow, whoops better do that tonight, shouldn't take too long... but OH WAIT! I gotta go flyer this event we're doing at the weekend even MORE, in fact more so than I thought since some people don't seem to bother with things calling promoting, despite being the project manager AND living in the target area and saying 'I've got this covered I've got that covered', then when you chase her up, changes the subject and says "don't worry about tickets, people will come" ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?!? Theres next to no tickets sold. but you know we'll faff around wasting the budget on pretty decorations and inviting big important people and sponsers (for free) to an event where no ones gonna be there... Whats wrong with people?! am I the only one who thinks promoting and selling tickets is kind of important?? This is gonna be the most embarrasing thing i've had to call myself a part of in my entire life! and I can do jack shit about it! this isn't even my area, I'm in charge of one spot light and being a taxi driver, it seems. why'd we have to get a fucking irish act anyway, another waste of budget, there was someone the same who would have done it down the road for peanuts! not like their famous or owt. bloody patriotic dumb ANNOYING cow. I just want it to be over I really do. Or it not to happen so I can just get wound up by this other coursework I would like to do well in that is taking far too long.

/LittleMissStresshead

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Thu May 10, 2007 5:51 pm

Coursework pissed me off on Monday, had to do a 3000 word project, which isn't so bad, but the actual data collection and such took ages. Anyway, it was due in 4pm Tuesday.

I finally finished it around 1am on Monday night/Tuesday Morning... then suddenly realised I'd made a massive error in collecting my data, which completely changed my results and made everything I'd written invalid. So I made 2 cups of black 'sludge' coffee, and did an all nighter, doing 3 weeks of data collection and writing up in one night/morning.

I finally got the bugger handed in at 3.50pm though, woohoo.

Still, I'm pretty sure it'll be crap, but I don't care, I'm glad I got it done.

Now I've just got one exam and a dissertation to do and I'm finished with education forever :D

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu May 10, 2007 5:58 pm

Xzar wrote:So I made 2 cups of black 'sludge' coffee, and did an all nighter,

This shall no doubt be me sunday night. Or even tonight if I suddenly get stuck or prat around unable to focus.
and I have another year of education after this, oh bum.

DarkSaber2k
Warrior of Metal

Postby DarkSaber2k » Thu May 10, 2007 6:22 pm

My current routine. Get up, got to work, come home, kill several loooong sloooow hours until its time for bed, go to bed. Repeat.

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Thu May 10, 2007 9:42 pm

Finding out Dr Who isnt on this saturday, its been jibbed for Eurovision :x :x :x
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Thu May 10, 2007 10:01 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Finding out Dr Who isnt on this saturday, its been jibbed for Eurovision :x :x :x

That had my daughter shouting abuse at the telly last Saturday! :lol:

Well ... limited abuse! She is only 10!

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Thu May 10, 2007 10:03 pm

DarkSaber2k wrote:My current routine. Get up, got to work, come home, kill several loooong sloooow hours until its time for bed, go to bed. Repeat.

:lol: Don't worry, only forty more years of that to go.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu May 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Work overtime, then it won't be as long 'til bedtime :yes:
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Fri May 11, 2007 6:58 am

Waking up this morning and feeling as crap as I did yesterday morning ... when I had felt a little better last night! Also knowing that work will be banking on me going in as most everyone else is off today ... and knowing for that very reason it will be crap from beginning to end and I will be unable to cope with that today but if I turn in will be expected to do so! :(

I think I'm back off to bed! :|

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Sat May 12, 2007 3:37 pm

The affer affects of waking up drunk then drinking orange juice pissed me off today.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Sat May 12, 2007 6:23 pm

not being able to go to the gig ive been planning to go to all week!!!!!!!!!!!

:x not happy!

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun May 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Rise of Nations. Specifically the Spanish. I spend ages methodically building up my resources and troops. They seem able to pull an army out of thin air in nothing flat.

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun May 13, 2007 5:11 pm

I've lost my Dream Theater tickets! :cry:

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun May 13, 2007 5:20 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:I've lost my Dream Theater tickets! :cry:

Yeah, weak. Couldn't help it. :eyes:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun May 13, 2007 5:21 pm

It made me laugh! :lol:

Thing is can I get new ones sent as it's all seated? I have all the refs and everything. It's just the bloody tickets that have gone missing!