What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Dr Sin
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Dr Sin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm

And I'm not even going to start on the day I've had at work I'll probably just have a nervous breakdown

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Stop using Ampersands in the server file paths you fuck nuggets, it cocks up so much stuff further down the line...
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Postby Bizza » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Over secretive management at work not telling anyone what is going on.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:30 pm

I don't suffer from hayfever, but this cold is giving me hayfever symptoms.

Jesus Christ, how do you fuckers deal with a third of a year with this?

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 pm

final exams on sat and I agreed to work til 6am tonight, with a full band day at college tomorrow as well. I'm a dick to myself

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Womble wrote:I don't suffer from hayfever, but this cold is giving me hayfever symptoms.

How's this for hayfever?

Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Womble wrote:I don't suffer from hayfever, but this cold is giving me hayfever symptoms.

A third? I get it for most of the year. I wish I only got it for a third of the year.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:38 pm

This stupid campaign I've been working on at work for the last few months is driving me mental. I am at the end of my tether.

Hopefully, it will be pretty much over by the end of next week. And hopefully I should be getting some days off in lieu to make up for the fact I haven't had a life for the last month. And at that point, I am going job searching. I don't even care what for any more. I am out. </rant over>

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Smindas wrote:This stupid campaign I've been working on at work for the last few months is driving me mental. I am at the end of my tether.

Hopefully, it will be pretty much over by the end of next week. And hopefully I should be getting some days off in lieu to make up for the fact I haven't had a life for the last month. And at that point, I am going job searching. I don't even care what for any more. I am out. </rant over>

Dude. Good luck. Getting out is the greatest thing ever. I hope it'll go quickly and smoothly.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 am

I only got about 4 hours of sleep.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 am

2 of the people i'm training are lazy and incompetent but they think they know everything! One of them definitely hates me now as she walked off in the middle of the job she was doing because I kept having to correct her work :lol:
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Anna2708
Lowly Peon

Postby Anna2708 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 am

Just about to start organising the tickets and camping for Bloodstock and my mates who were all up for it and ready to go pulling out of this festival :(
Any chance I can tag along with someone??? I can bring a tent, beer and plasters. Downloads too commercial, Sonisphere is too f**king far, need to cut my teeth on some proper metal. :flame:

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Anna2708 wrote:Just about to start organising the tickets and camping for Bloodstock and my mates who were all up for it and ready to go pulling out of this festival :(
Any chance I can tag along with someone??? I can bring a tent, beer and plasters. Downloads too commercial, Sonisphere is too f**king far, need to cut my teeth on some proper metal. :flame:

There is usually a loners camp set up somewhere or other (don't know what's been set up in regards to that), as well as forumer's camps set up here there and everywhere. Looks likely I'll be going again this year on account of taking my brother to his first festival. Not sure who else is going mind so not sure what I'm doing in regards to camping etc.

It's usually a great festival, even if this year's line up is less to my taste than previous years.
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:00 pm

My post op follow up on Mon has been cancelled for a week. I really needed it to put my mind at rest so I've kinda kicked off...
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:11 pm

tranmerefan wrote:My post op follow up on Mon has been cancelled for a week. I really needed it to put my mind at rest so I've kinda kicked off...

Got another Appt for Monday. Happy days.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014