Pooping Ladies Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: The Boob Thread: Discussions About Boobs

Postby Nantha » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 am

if what you've said is right, that's probably the most useful advice I've had on the subject in one concise chunk :P so thanks

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:54 am

Nantha wrote:if what you've said is right, that's probably the most useful advice I've had on the subject in one concise chunk :P so thanks

Glad to help, the main thing to bear in mind is just that they all affect individuals differently unfortunately, so I'd generally suggest trying out the methods with easier opt out first, then if they work great, if not you can just try a different one easily.

Also pretty effective and worth going for if you don't have anything against them, the patch and the injection. Don't know that much about the patch although it seems decent, IIRC Injection lasts for 12 weeks after one visit to the doctor, so not super quick opt out but not too long, plus nothing to remember on a daily basis (giving it a plus over the pill), not good if you have a phobia of needles though :P
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 am

Danroush wrote:I would much prefer not to get a girl I'm with pregnant. There's far more I know about it than I wrote there, in fact I'm yet to be with a girl that knows more on the topic than I do :lol:

Fuck, you even know more than I do. :lol:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 am

I want everything on this website! But $900 for these in Silver :( http://www.mayajewelry.com/p-WE-Bap.html
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am

Right, I'm sick of my moisturiser. I used Olay Beauty Fluid to moisturise, which was too heavy and causes my make up to melt during the day. I moved to Nivea Hydration Primer for a lighter moisturiser but that causes my make up to slide right off - I patted a tissue to the area beside my nose to try and get rid of the greasy shiny shit that accumulates by 2pm every day and the whole area just lifted off, leaving a well defined patch of BARE SKIN, I'm not even kidding.

So do you guys have any favourite products that do a decent job without feeling heavy or slippery under makeup? I have dry/sensitive/oily skin so it's a fucking minefield, but I'm willing to try anything. :lol:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:34 pm

I use No7 day cream. I have the same skin problems as you by the sounds of things, but it's very light whilst still making your skin noticeably softer. I think it costs about £12 though, but quite often Boots give you £5 off skincare vouchers which is when I tend to buy it.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Have you tried just using a night cream instead? Doing that instead of moisturising in the morning makes me less oily than I would be.
Vichy make some quite good ones for all types of skin :3
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

http://www.mandatory.com/2014/04/11/20-guys-reveal-the-creepiest-thing-said-to-them-by-a-girl/

Women- just as weird and creepy as men it seems.

I'd also like to add a number 21 to my list which a girl asked me once; "can I cut off your lips and sew them to the inside of my knickers?"
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:http://www.mandatory.com/2014/04/11/20-guys-reveal-the-creepiest-thing-said-to-them-by-a-girl/

Women- just as weird and creepy as men it seems.

I'd also like to add a number 21 to my list which a girl asked me once; "can I cut off your lips and sew them to the inside of my knickers?"

"Stay late at work so we can fuck in the stockroom"

I did not comply.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:38 pm

It probably would've just been a stain-leaving awkward dry-hump like in Peep Show
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Potato-Jim
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Potato-Jim » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:49 pm

I was in bed in the middle of the day and this girl I used to be interested in called me, drunk as hell, and the conversation went as such :

Her : "Can you please help me I'm really drunk."

Me : "Erm, I'm in bed. What's wrong?"

Her : "Can I share?"

Me : "Share what?"

She then bursts out crying and hangs up.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 pm

You player, Jim.

Jage
Leather Rebel

Postby Jage » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 am

I saw some couple in tenerife once, a naked beach. They were both fat and blond. Anyway, the woman had square boobs.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

peypea wrote:Have you tried just using a night cream instead? Doing that instead of moisturising in the morning makes me less oily than I would be.
Vichy make some quite good ones for all types of skin :3

Last time I tried taking my makeup off to moisturise before bed, my whole face went red and sore. :/ I don't know where this sensitivity has come from, it was never like this before. :(

I'll have a look at Vichy. Annabel, I vaguely remember using a sample of that day cream when I was 17 or so, it worked really well, so I might try that too. Thanks guyyys.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 am

Ladies who are experienced with fake tan... Are any of us? I got some gradual tan moisturiser the other day, the only thing I find is that my knees and elbows pick up more colour than the rest of me. Anyone know of a way I can sort that? D:
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.