What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri May 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Big D wrote:This forum. Specifically the effort and time it's currently taking to get the pages up. Is something broken?

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=148339#148339 :yes:

the forum spam - annoying as always! likes to appear when my backs turned.. grr

oh and being woken up in the night by people being noisy and deciding to put music on full blast in the early hours, well.. they turned it down after I shouted at them to shut the fuck up, but they were still noisy. Some of us have to work in the mornings, twats. and getting woken up a couple of hours later with womanly pains, gah. crap nights sleep

DarkSaber2k
Warrior of Metal

Postby DarkSaber2k » Fri May 25, 2007 5:32 pm

Nightwishes new single. Who cares if the new singer is hotter than Tarja, the songs still wank.
Remember Citadel....

http://www.last.fm/user/wmd23/

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sat May 26, 2007 3:59 pm

The uni shop being closed when it should be open, again. Fucking students, just cos some folk have gone home doesnt mean there aren't people still living here and you can just close early all the time. Grr. Theres no point me driving to the supermarket just to get a jar of sauce for my bolognese now is there.

And it looks like I won't be going out or doing anything tonight as predicted. Though I wish people would tell you when they can't make things rather than leaving it til the last minute or doing the whole 'oh I only just got your text to remind me' at 11pm. Just fucking tell me then at least I can make other plans!! HINT HINT!! *grumbles*.

Apart from that I'm actually quite happy.

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm

It's raining! Why does it always rain on a Bank Holiday weekend! :rolleyes: Anyway ...means I get out of mowing the communal lawn this weekend! :lol:

DarkSaber2k
Warrior of Metal

Postby DarkSaber2k » Sat May 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Another boring saturday night shaping up. It boggles my mind that all my friends earn more than me, but ALWAYS have no money.
Remember Citadel....

http://www.last.fm/user/wmd23/

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Sun May 27, 2007 9:50 pm

Getting up half an hour ago...just wasted a whole day in which i could have done something. Grrr....

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon May 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Crap bloodstock servers.........
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Mon May 28, 2007 11:38 pm

Dirty fucking thieving bastard scum swines.

If it wasn't bad enough that Albion let us down once more, just to rub it in I returned to my car from the pub where I watched the game, to find it had been broken into. The front passenger side window was put through and the radio taken.

Bastards.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Tue May 29, 2007 12:24 am

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Crap bloodstock servers.........

Heh, yeah :rolleyes:
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 am

Power cut sunday night, plugs off yesterday morn and the internet being down since the power cut. Annoying when you have nothing to do and everyones home for summer, don't even have a TV. Can't wait to move out friday

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Tue May 29, 2007 11:09 am

Lick Mars wrote:Power cut sunday night, plugs off yesterday morn and the internet being down since the power cut. Annoying when you have nothing to do and everyones home for summer, don't even have a TV. Can't wait to move out friday

Read a book? :O

bungle
Denim Demon

Postby bungle » Tue May 29, 2007 1:46 pm

deadfall splittin up

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue May 29, 2007 2:17 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:Power cut sunday night, plugs off yesterday morn and the internet being down since the power cut. Annoying when you have nothing to do and everyones home for summer, don't even have a TV. Can't wait to move out friday

Read a book? :O

I did actually, Lords of The North, its pretty awesome! But I get restless reading ALL day long. The net came alive this morn anyway woot.Good timing since I've been back in work today so actually its not such an annoyance .. hm

bungle
Denim Demon

Postby bungle » Tue May 29, 2007 4:10 pm

the little shits that just followed me from morrisons home throwin stones at my head.

l0C0
Paster of Muppets

Postby l0C0 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Someone deleting my posts from two days ago... hmm... nothing in my post was libel, I was just saying exactly what happened.

Ah well.

Edit: It's looking like it wasn't an intended deletion, but problems with the server. I do apologise bloodstock, I should not have assumed you would lower yourself to the level of deleting posts of this nature.
Last edited by l0C0 on Tue May 29, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Never get into an argument with an idiot: They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."