What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jim
Denim Demon

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby Jim » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:33 pm

sugarmouse wrote:Yup that will totally be me I think!
It's not boredom really I just get scared of being thousands of miles up in the air on a man made vessel!

Just remember, the pilots don't want to die any more than you do, so put some faith in those up front ;)
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Hearing that my under-age cousin is being effectively groomed by a 52 yr old ex boyfriend of her mother. My uncle over-heard him being referred to as 'Rolf Harris' and is going out of his mind. Police are investigating.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:36 am

Looks like I've got a date tonight with one of those female types. So naturally I am freaking out over bloody everything.

I'm currently panicking that I'll need a jacket and I only have hoody's (unless it's properly winter) FFS. :lol: :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 am

tranmerefan wrote:Looks like I've got a date tonight with one of those female types. So naturally I am freaking out over bloody everything.

I'm currently panicking that I'll need a jacket and I only have hoody's (unless it's properly winter) FFS. :lol: :lol:

Taps aff approach then? Nothing gets a women hotter than stoating up topless to a date.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am

Bisset wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Looks like I've got a date tonight with one of those female types. So naturally I am freaking out over bloody everything.

Taps aff approach then? Nothing gets a women hotter than stoating up topless to a date.

:lol: :lol:

The podgy belly look is by far the sexiest look going. :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Wait, so that doesn't work? Damn, there's my plans down the drain!

Glgl though dude :D
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Ah I had the wrong half of me undressed. Would explain those court appearances.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Haha, I reckon it could work for her :eyes:

Cheers though.

And Turbo, I'd do that as well but I'd be in danger of disappointing her before I ever take her home ;)
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 pm

You have nothing to worry about mate :) :P
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

Ndnd wrote:You have nothing to worry about mate :) :P

Ha, thanks Kim :)

Seemed to go alright, which is good. :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

De Stijl
Leather Rebel

Postby De Stijl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 am

Next date:

Bring roses, chicks dig flowers.
Next, jam them in her meat vase. Chicks dig practical guys. It means you're going to duct tape the shit out of that burst pipe before the house turns into Atlantis.
Then, when done, whip the flowers out again ASAP. Chicks dig when you remember the little things like their birthdays.
Remember step one - roses? Important choice. If you did the last step correctly, she should be bleeding. Now you go down. Instant proof that you aren't selfish and will be there to deal with her desires and make her feel great no matter what.
Instant marriage, thank me later. I'll get my best man speech ready.
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:15 am

De Stijl wrote:Next date:

Next, jam them in her meat vase. Chicks dig practical guys. It means you're going to duct tape the shit out of that burst pipe before the house turns into Atlantis.
Then, when done, whip the flowers out again ASAP. Chicks dig when you remember the little things like their birthdays.
Remember step one - roses? Important choice. If you did the last step correctly, she should be bleeding. Now you go down. Instant proof that you aren't selfish and will be there to deal with her desires and make her feel great no matter what.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 am

I'm gonna keep you on retainer for all future relationship advice.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality advice!
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

I had to double check who was writing this. Love it :lol: