The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Smindas
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Smindas » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Nah, we just went for a cheeky afternoon drink. It was good fun though. Maybe pizza next time, ha.

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 pm

:)
Last edited by Metal_saddle on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:05 am

Sam, the lovely lady you took on a date was Terry?
Oo-er.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:39 am

peypea wrote:Sam, the lovely lady you took on a date was Terry?
Oo-er.

I was just thinking that Terry's posts seemed particularly boring and had nothing worth replying to. You did a brilliant job of seeing to that :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Well this is a turn out for the books.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Smindas wrote:Well this is a turn out for the books.

She turned out to have a knob?

EDIT: Derp, didn't see Terry's post :lol:
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Terry with lippy on. Finally there is something in the world I can't wank to.

Potato-Jim
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Potato-Jim » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Turbo wrote:Terry with lippy on. Finally there is something in the world I can't wank to.

Don't lie.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Potato-Jim wrote:
Turbo wrote:Terry with lippy on. Finally there is something in the world I can't wank to.

Don't lie.

Ok, maybe a little. ;)

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Shared a few messages with someone of PoF. We've got a fair whack in common and when we've spoken on the phone we're getting on well. I've got a couple of concerns though, she's a single mother and a student who lives a fair distance away being one. I've not met her yet or owt or anything.

My main concern is that some of the questions she's asked are weird (Am I a virgin?/when did I last "do anything" with a girl?/how long have I been single?/do I like to cuddle in my sleep etc etc) and she's kinda scaring me off with how very needy she's seemingly being. :/

That and she's deleted her PoF because she doesn't need it. We haven't met yet lol.

My sense is to not go there, what do you guys think? Comedy answers from Joe encouraged ;)
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Well shit if you're gonna tee me up like that I'm gonna have to give a sensible reasonable answer instead. The intensity of emotion and attachment she's displaying at such an early stage suggests deep rooted insecurity and is all round a bit of a red flag. Depending on her culture/religion, she might also be feeling pressured to provide a father figure for her child, and is rushing at the first potential site of that.

So with that in mind, go get it. Crazy bitches got some sweet puss dawg hit it quit it and don't buy a bunny for her to boil or dog to kill. Change your name, flee the country and set up in Costa rica under the name Estaban and sel l knock off hats to tourists. Google her daily. Wait for her death. Think about returning. You can't anymore. Gloria's pregnant, and the hat business took off. You realise you weren't ruunning away from life, but towards it. Die happy, surrounded by friends and family, thanking that crazy chick off pof

In other news ihave exchanged 2 messages with a girl on tinder, and she isn't a bot. Pretty sure I'm in there lads

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Shared a few messages with someone of PoF. We've got a fair whack in common and when we've spoken on the phone we're getting on well. I've got a couple of concerns though, she's a single mother and a student who lives a fair distance away being one. I've not met her yet or owt or anything.

My main concern is that some of the questions she's asked are weird (Am I a virgin?/when did I last "do anything" with a girl?/how long have I been single?/do I like to cuddle in my sleep etc etc) and she's kinda scaring me off with how very needy she's seemingly being. :/

That and she's deleted her PoF because she doesn't need it. We haven't met yet lol.

My sense is to not go there, what do you guys think? Comedy answers from Joe encouraged ;)

Seriously, you are right to feel unsettled.

Got a second date with yesterday's pizza fan later this week. Boom.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:01 am

Go with your gut instinct dude.
I mean, you can always meet up with her, people aren't always true to themselves online, but it does sound a bit like it could turn into a Stephen King novel

Potato-Jim
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Potato-Jim » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:05 pm

I'd like to allow Iron Maiden to give you the best advice for this scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:14 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Shared a few messages with someone of PoF. We've got a fair whack in common and when we've spoken on the phone we're getting on well. I've got a couple of concerns though, she's a single mother and a student who lives a fair distance away being one. I've not met her yet or owt or anything.

Do she got a booty?