The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Gandalf the Red » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 am

I always fancied one of my teachers who was a Goth and looked like Mortica Adams. Bumped into her a few years after and she still looked the same. Probably all that virgins blood. :lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

CharlesDexterWard
Consort of the Beast

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:Just as long as you weren't the teacher. :evillaff:

I am a toy boy, she is 5 months older than me! :B
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Bloody cradle snatchers

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Had a date on friday. Since then she's been a lot lot quieter and not sent me a message at all today. It was every 5 minutes up until friday 8) 8)

Might send one last message just incase tomorrow if not, another one bites the dust lol.

I seem to be getting dates at the minute, just nothing else. :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Tue May 05, 2015 10:28 am

Whelp, that's my girlfriend moving with me in June :D
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat May 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Bisset wrote:Whelp, that's my girlfriend moving with me in June :D

That's awesome to hear dude :D

For me, continuing the adventures of an Internet Lothario; I have managed to bag another date next week.

Let's hope she messages back the following day :lol: :lol: 8)

We seem to be on the same wavelength though with what we're looking for, which is good. She's the first person that actively wants to go on city breaks to Europe (including the Normandy beaches) instead of the ususal "I want to go Thailand and find myself" whilst looking down their nose at anyone whose idea of travelling the world falls neatly in their allotted annual leave at work :lol: :lol: 8)

Possibility of meeting up with someone else, the others I've been talking to seem to have fallen by the wayside.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 10, 2015 4:03 am

The guy I was boning found a girlfriend. She's really nice and really pretty and really intelligent. Bleh.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Sun May 10, 2015 11:15 am

On a different note does anyone else ever feel like it's almost impossible to become attached to the idea of someone/a partner? As much as I feel like I try there almost seems to be some kind of disconnection that happens in my brain which seems to render me unable to become besotted with a potential love interest. With friends I am extremely loyal, tactile and invested. I don't know if it's simply that I'm not at that stage yet, or that I just compare myself to other people and relationships too much but I can't recall a time, if ever there was one that I was fully into someone. I have no problem approaching/dating, but it always ends in the same cycle where if I like and fancy them I keep on seeing them but the thought of it going to the next level always seems too soon or just not right. I bet I'm a fucking nightmare actually!
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 am

No you certainly aren't alone in that.

No problem getting into relationships it's just that when they get towards being a "full time couple" then they always seem to fall apart. I don't think I'm missing out though, the whole idea of marriage or being with a "life" partner is alien to me. :lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun May 10, 2015 11:53 am

Kylan_Paassa wrote:On a different note does anyone else ever feel like it's almost impossible to become attached to the idea of someone/a partner? As much as I feel like I try there almost seems to be some kind of disconnection that happens in my brain which seems to render me unable to become besotted with a potential love interest. With friends I am extremely loyal, tactile and invested. I don't know if it's simply that I'm not at that stage yet, or that I just compare myself to other people and relationships too much but I can't recall a time, if ever there was one that I was fully into someone. I have no problem approaching/dating, but it always ends in the same cycle where if I like and fancy them I keep on seeing them but the thought of it going to the next level always seems too soon or just not right. I bet I'm a fucking nightmare actually!

Been single for nearly three years for the same reason! At times it really gets to me, but at the same time it's quite liberating.

JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby JamieH » Sun May 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Nah, I'm the same these days. There are certain things about a relationship that I miss, but there are far more things I just can't be arsed with. Not sure if that's just how I feel these days or cause subconsciously I know that if I was to get into a relationship with somebody around here I'd just be settling for somebody cause there is nobody else :lol:

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 10, 2015 1:57 pm

I think I get the feeling. Been single for 5 years now I think? And yeah as much as sometimes I'd like someone I also just can't imagine it.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sun May 10, 2015 4:29 pm

peypea wrote:The guy I was boning found a girlfriend. She's really nice and really pretty and really intelligent. Bleh.

Yeah, but how's her right hook?
Fists of lightning.

General update: kind of seeing someone at the moment. Seems to be going well, she's a good egg. Early days though, so could obvs still go tits up.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 10, 2015 5:46 pm

:lol:

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Mon May 11, 2015 1:00 am

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.