Photos

August 6-9, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
nihility00
Powermetal Child

Photos

Postby nihility00 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Uploading pictures to nihility00.deviantart.com

I'm selecting my favs from 649 pictures so this is going to be an all day thing as my internet is babbar too. If you have any gucci pictures then feel free to share them. There are a few from previous Bloodstocks too.

I'm not a photographer by any means, I know nothing about photography except what I have learned along the way, all these were taken from the crowd whilst being thrown about and having overweight crowd surfers landing on the back of my neck so just enjoy them for what they are I guess.

Cheers folks

Nih
Last edited by nihility00 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't care.

Bearstock
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Re: Photos

Postby Bearstock » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Just to clarify, is this a thread for you to upload your pictures into or is it an open one for any of us who feel like uploading some?
http://www.last.fm/user/Jax_87
https://play.spotify.com/user/jaxmet87/playlist/4FLRE6iQmLWa3PdBII0Jl5

nihility00
Powermetal Child

Postby nihility00 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 pm

If you have any pics you want to share of the artists, by all means share away.
Don't care.

BlueEyedFiend
Lowly Peon

Postby BlueEyedFiend » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 pm

First time posting on here so I hope i'm doing it right and it's ok for me to put this here.

I saw this thread and decided that this year I would actually do something with the pictures I took rather than have them just sit on my deviant art account. So here goes.

I've posted them at feafulevil.deviantart.com, I also put a few of each band up on blueeyedfiend.tumblr.com if you'd prefer to use that site, there are also a couple on there that go back to BOA 08.

Like nihility00 I wouldn't class myself as a photographer, I just do it for fun. These were also taken from the crowd although you would find me more over to the left of the stage, hiding from any the potential flying bodies.

Just to note, the pics cut off after Pro-Pain because my back-up battery decided it was going give up after a couple of hours, but lesson learned, cheap batteries, you get what you pay for I guess.

Anyway, this has gone a bit long so i'll sign off, hope someone other than me finds these enjoyable. Thanks.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:36 pm

I've got 750 photos to sort through from Wacken before I get on to the 1200 or so from Bloodstock, and I'm off to Sweden in a couple of days for Sabaton Open Air. I suspect I'll get around to editing the Bloodstock ones by December or so ;-)
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Slev
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Slev » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Tet wrote:I suspect I'll get around to editing the Bloodstock ones by December or so ;-)

Of which year?

Powerslave
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Powerslave » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:05 pm

a few of my favourite ones from this weekend:

nihility00
Powermetal Child

Postby nihility00 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:38 pm

BlueEyedFiend, I took my battery charger and gave it to the phone charging cabin before I went to sleep and they charged it for the same fee as a phone, I can't afford spare batteries lol.
Don't care.