Computer Games Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
gavdann
Leather Rebel

Re: Computer Games Thread

Postby gavdann » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:27 am

CrappyMike wrote:Did a factory reset and I still have the new dash but its actually working. Win/win really because the new dash is pretty cool. Reportedly 50% faster than ps4 UI.

You don't need to tell me.... Reported by Microsoft. :lol:

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 am

Cant even afford utility bill in my crib. Cant watch TV or shower and if my vehicles get wrecked thats it. Whats fucked it is sticking a sticky bomb on peoples vehicles while they're in their apartment and waiting 5 mins before blowing them up. Also been rigging some shit boxes with a bomb on the back bumper and driving into someone.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:30 am

Turbo wrote:I am actually broke from trolling people on GTA. I had half a million and was saving up for that sexy as fuck Zentorno (with green naturally) and blew it all on fucking with peoples online experience. Money well spent.

:lol:

Always worth.

My favourite would be just fucking around on free roam with a few mates online and then someone would die. "Oh, xxDankMayMayxx420 just killed me" and we'd dedicate the next hour to making that guy ragequit.

WoRLoKKeD
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby WoRLoKKeD » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:42 am

Turbo wrote:I am actually broke from trolling people on GTA. I had half a million and was saving up for that sexy as fuck Zentorno (with green naturally) and blew it all on fucking with peoples online experience. Money well spent.

Ignition bomb in a car wedged against a workshop door. Go passive nearby, and wait for someone to come along who needs to get their car modded or repaired. Someone will always, ALWAYS fall for it and try to move the car.

I am a master of the zen art of being a cock in games.
Kaahl wrote:Metal Hammer is actually Finnish for "Metal, My Arse!"

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:05 pm

WoRLoKKeD wrote:

Ignition bomb in a car wedged against a workshop door. Go passive nearby, and wait for someone to come along who needs to get their car modded or repaired. Someone will always, ALWAYS fall for it and try to move the car.

I am a master of the zen art of being a cock in games.

That is a mint idea. Going to try that now.

I was in a hacked lobby earlier, I haven't laughed like this for a long time. Some kid got all his money stolen and he was at the age of 8 so he tells us, calling us cunts and saying he was going to fuck our mums. The best bit was that dwindling cashflow issue I had? This modder gave me 14 million dollars. Got my Zentorno and its a beast!

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Had a damn good game of Armello today. Got a rot victory and four achievements. :D
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 am

Been playing SOMA, the new game from the guys that made Amnesia. One of the best horror games I've played, the story is seriously so good! Can't wait to see where it goes. :D

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:18 am

Got my Steam controller on Friday, it's pretty snazzy. A lot of Steam games need to get their shit together and offer an official controller configuration, but the Steam community controller configuration sharing system thingy works well for third-party controller configs.

I still think it's daft that Left 4 Dead has an official controller config, but Left 4 Dead 2 doesn't though.
~ Adam Jenson

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:41 pm

CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 am

Sure someone in a car outside was listening to the Skyward Sword soundtrack. God damn it now I want to know where my Wii is.

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:34 am

Started playing Alien Isolation.

Rather than being the scary game I was hoping it to be, it's mostly just frustrating. This one section where you have to sneak past four humans took about 10 tries because they were all over the room, there was very little cover to hide behind, and they could take me out with two/three shots. Eventually managed it by chucking flares about to distract them, but I've decided that stealth is pointless in these types of situations and am just gonna blow their heads off and saunter past if the same situation comes up again.
~ Adam Jenson

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:41 am

Game wise atm I'm Diablo addicted.

FM16 beta is out, as well as Blade and Soul beta to play this weekend.

Times are tough.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Some fella called me a fucking cunt on xbox live earlier. Joined his lobby on GTA5 and proceeded to kill him in the most fantastic ways possible. It started off with a headshot with a sniper rifle. Then escalated to be going around in a armed vehicle with a turret on it and killing him that way and I put the full stop on the game when I flew a jet into him.

I mean I am a cunt, but I needed to make his statement a legit one.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:50 am

Leaked images suggest the new WoW expansion is gonna be out in September next year. That'll mean 15 months since the last raid opened :lol: Fuck me. I hope they don't release the sub numbers between now and then.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Playing Undertale. I fucking swear this fucking spider is gonna make me stop my previously chill run.

EDIT: Scrap that got her.