What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: What's upset you?

Postby Noodle » Tue May 17, 2016 7:06 am

You may remember me talking on here about my friend who thought she was doing herself and everyone else a favour by killing herself. I can accept her mindset leading to doing what she did but I still cannot forgive her for doing it and it still hurts and frustrates me. The thought that you are considering it terrifies me. I can't pretend to know all the circumstances and I would probably be too clumsy to hold a conversation to know what to say to be constructively helpful but I urge you to keep fighting this beast, and if you feel you need my help in particular, I will do my best.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue May 17, 2016 9:03 am

You are probably going to tell me that I'm wrong but the fact that you've posted about your intentions on here means you want us to talk you out of it.

And we are going to do our damn best to do that.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Tue May 17, 2016 1:55 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:You are probably going to tell me that I'm wrong but the fact that you've posted about your intentions on here means you want us to talk you out of it.

No actually, it doesn't mean that. I would love to believe people when they say I matter or that I'm a good person who should get through this because I "mean so much" to people - but the fact is, I don't believe any of you.

I would love for my parents to just let me go, I begged my mum last night to just let me do it knowing that I at least had their blessings. Instead, anti psychotics and sleeping pills.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue May 17, 2016 4:54 pm

You do matter. I know you can't see it right now but that's the depression affecting your way of thinking. Trust me on that, I felt exactly the same. You matter a hell of a lot and down the line when you're feeling better mentally you'll see it - and you'll be glad you never let this black dog win.

We all love you Moo and always will do.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

You can choose not to believe us, that's fine, we're probably not going to be able to convince you right now and I'm not going to try. I hope you can at least try to understand why we're trying to convince you that you want to do completely the wrong thing. Whether you accept it or not many of us care and that's extremely unlikely to change.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Mon May 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Wondering what the bloody point is! And banging my head against a brick wall. Fuck this life!
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Mon May 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Davros wrote:Wondering what the bloody point is! And banging my head against a brick wall. Fuck this life!

Ahem !! 2 months (and a few days) to WOA.....

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Mon May 23, 2016 2:03 pm

ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:
Davros wrote:Wondering what the bloody point is! And banging my head against a brick wall. Fuck this life!

Ahem !! 2 months (and a few days) to WOA.....

Aye true! That's mainly keeping me going at the min! Just going through some heavy shit at the minute.

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Mon May 23, 2016 2:13 pm

sorry to hear that. If I don't catch you at a gig before then, I will be looking out for you at the fest.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm

ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:sorry to hear that. If I don't catch you at a gig before then, I will be looking out for you at the fest.

Cheers it'll be cool to catch up. I must admit I'm playing Maiden lot and keeping that in mind. I'm just venting

mathewxentrix88
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby mathewxentrix88 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:19 pm

fluffymoo wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:You are probably going to tell me that I'm wrong but the fact that you've posted about your intentions on here means you want us to talk you out of it.

No actually, it doesn't mean that. I would love to believe people when they say I matter or that I'm a good person who should get through this because I "mean so much" to people - but the fact is, I don't believe any of you.

I would love for my parents to just let me go, I begged my mum last night to just let me do it knowing that I at least had their blessings. Instead, anti psychotics and sleeping pills.

You know what?-i don't post on the forums much these days as i'm going through a divorce that i really don't want through no fault of my own-so moaning about bands at a festival doesn't seem to be as important any more!.
This is the worst time of my life (and that includes the death of a girlfriend while we were together in 1989).
This has been going on since October and while the process (legal and emotional) is still not close to being settled i KNOW i will be ok eventually-and if you give yourself a chance-so will you.
I understand i have never met you and know nothing of you other than what you and others post here but it seems pretty obvious that you are a nice person who a lot of people seem to care about so i'll make it clear again.
Give yourself a chance-you will be ok eventually-i promise xxx
Last edited by mathewxentrix88 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Mon May 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi guys feeling better than when I postep that. Just a bit of a bad day. A blip if you will.

Tommyg420
Lowly Peon

Postby Tommyg420 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Can't say it upset me, but got me thinking a bit, I went to a hippie festival/ counter culture / Crust punk festival this weekend. Lots of Pysch Trance, Acoustic and everything in between, then there was the punks. Almost every song was about "stopping this stopping that","Anti this anti that", I have heavily involved in political discussions and debates and I personally went to the festival to get away from my own belief's and to chill out. Which I did for the majority of the time chatting to hippies whilst having a laugh. The punk's seemed to not be involved in any of the chilling at not even once. You could see the anger and the hurt in their eyes. I honestly felt for some of them because you could tell they were tortured by their own beliefs. So instead of chilling and getting away from my political belief's ( Left libertarian skeptic other ) I felt like I was stuck a third of the time at a political rally. These punk kids got me thinking about the metal community, I guess that's why I listen to metal because it is escapism from the real world. I guess that's why I have an issue with bands like cattle decapitation because they are entirely an ethical band, I Can't escape from reality when I listen to such bands. Generally as a whole it is not accepted to force your belief's onto others in metal. That's why we all went crazy at phil anselmo, In punk the anarchist communist doctrine is the ideology if you dissagree then you are not a punk. Those punk's that were discussing politic's were quite open about this. At least the ones I was sadly forced to debate with. I am not A political and I like to debate and point out injustice and equality, double standards and call bull, yet with these punk's this does not seem to be the case, I found it hard to relax and enjoy myself because I felt I was constantly being reminded of the world that I got away from. I wish that these "punks" could leave they're politics at the door.
Boy's are back in town!
Support your local Scene, Buy Unsigned Merch, T Shirts, Vinyl, CD, Posters, Tickets!

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

I totally get what you mean, not that I really interact with punks much, for that very reason. Can't be fucked with people who think everything is someone else's fault.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm

It's me again.

The majority of people I used to talk to are now ignoring me or wanting nothing to do with me. Of course it's all my fucking fault. I swear one day I'll just fucking snap and slit my throat. Yay BPD.