How many more bands?

August 11-14, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Re: How many more bands?

Postby Gandalf the Red » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Friday is ace apart from a spell of Misery Loves Company and Stuck Mojo. Sunday is not to bad either. Saturday however is an almost total washout, if they had swapped Saturday for Sunday then I would be going home early.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

CharlesDexterWard
Leather Rebel

Postby CharlesDexterWard » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Saturday is a write off for me apart from Acid Reign. I may even head into Lichfield for a wander around.
You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... black.
You have 5 Earth minutes...Make it perfect!

Bizza
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Bizza » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with Saturday. Only Rotting Christ and Acid Reign have any interest to me, might also see Vodun as they sound a bit different. Other than that I think I'll be in the campsite. Easily the worst days bands I've ever seen and Bloodstock.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:14 pm

CharlesDexterWard wrote:Saturday is a write off for me apart from Acid Reign. I may even head into Lichfield for a wander around.

Funnily enough my brother has just suggested the same thing and going to a pub to watch the football. :lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp