What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Davros
Denim Demon

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby Davros » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:57 am

A week until I get results to an appointment to on some thing major. Yeah I could say I'm creaking out!
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Horrific tax bill.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:55 am

I need to learn to control my drinking. Blackout drinks is happening way too often. Literally every time I drink. Ughhh.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Seriously freaking out about some hospital results I'm getting on Fri.
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:15 pm

I've agreed to go to a Halloween Film Festival at Newsham Park Hospital. 4 films (Rocky Horror, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Shining and Hocus Pocus). It looks ace to be fair however...

This is the place it's being held. And these are just some delightful photo's..

Liverpool's most haunted place apparently. :lol: :lol: :sniff: :sniff:

http://i4.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article11045317.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/JS85099907.jpg

http://www.paranormalunited.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/newsham-park-hospital-seamans-orphange-liverpool/Newsham-Park-Hospital-Chapel-1.jpg

I'm not looking any more up before it's done. :sniff:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:19 pm

I've seen enough horror to know you're going to need a bad video camera and bad decision making.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 am

It's gonna take a lot to make me scared specifically of a haunted house in fucking Liverpool. The accent terrifies me enough as it is.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 am

I've got bad decision making down to a fine art. 8)

I'd be ok if it wasn't for the vague threat by the organisers to have people dressed up as monsters etc jumping out on us. :lol: :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Ptsd nightmares are worse than ever.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:38 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Liverpool's most haunted place apparently. :lol: :lol: :sniff: :sniff:

Scared of ghosts and things that go bump in the night? Keep out of The Swan then. :P

•The wars of witchcraft that were waged at the legendary Swan Inn on Wood Street – a pub that has been the scene of so many supernatural incidents over the years...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liverpools-Hau ... B005PHAGKC
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Postby Metalchemyst » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 pm

NeglectedField wrote:It's gonna take a lot to make me scared specifically of a haunted house in fucking Liverpool. The accent terrifies me enough as it is.
Caalm down, caalm down.
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Postby Metalchemyst » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 pm

About Winston Churchill in WWI:

Within a few weeks he had been promoted to Lieutenant-Colonel and given command of the 30 officers and 700 enlisted men of the 6th (Service) Battalion, Royal Scots Fusiliers. It seems safe to say that the Royal Scots Fusiliers had little idea of what was in store for them when Churchill arrived mounted on a black charger, followed by a gun carriage laden with his belongings — among them a full-sized bath and a boiler to heat the water.

An extremely awkward lunch followed at which Churchill didn’t say a word, but went round the table, staring intently at each of his fellow officers. At the end of the meal he made a short speech.

‘Gentlemen, I am your new Commanding Officer. Those who support me, I shall look after. Those who go against me, I will break.’
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Liverpool's most haunted place apparently. :lol: :lol: :sniff: :sniff:

Scared of ghosts and things that go bump in the night? Keep out of The Swan then. :P

•The wars of witchcraft that were waged at the legendary Swan Inn on Wood Street – a pub that has been the scene of so many supernatural incidents over the years...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liverpools-Hau ... B005PHAGKC

I'm not normally bothered to be fair, I don't believe in ghosts. It's more the fact that people will be dressed up hiding round corners deliberately jumping out at me. :lol: :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Starting up a fb event. Now no one in the right mind wants to come out with me for a few pints so I am a bit worried about this. Trying to set something up for the Christmas market in Brum with a few people I used to work with. Bit worried it might just be me there but fuck it as long as I have some smokes and a few beers maybe my own company might be ok. That said I have 9 people out of 18 wanting to go which mean about 3 people might actually go so yeah. Fingers crossed.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Not looking forward to tonight's viewing. My general worries about whether someone's gonna be a weirdo seem to be proven right with some we've had so far, but we'll see.