What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby Turbo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Drank quite a bit last night and I seem to be pretty much recovered by half 1. Ill take that over a two day hangover.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Feeling like a zombie on these meds.
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:07 am

Into my last five weeks as a 20-somethings. I am still getting IDed everywhere though, so I guess things aren't as bad as I imagined!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Just asked one of the girls on the team out. This is only going to end badly....
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Turbo wrote:Into my last five weeks as a 20-somethings. I am still getting IDed everywhere though, so I guess things aren't as bad as I imagined!

Got ID'd the other day. I was quite taken by it.... right up to the point I realised I wasn't actually carrying any ID and had to go and put my beer back.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:29 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Just asked one of the girls on the team out. This is only going to end badly....

Proven right. :lol: :lol: 8)

:(
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:09 am

thehairyone wrote:
Turbo wrote:Into my last five weeks as a 20-somethings. I am still getting IDed everywhere though, so I guess things aren't as bad as I imagined!

Got ID'd the other day. I was quite taken by it.... right up to the point I realised I wasn't actually carrying any ID and had to go and put my beer back.

Got ID'd for painkillers the other week. It's hard work bathing in all this children's blood, but you can't fault the results. :yes:

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Just with changing my signature over seeing I have nothing else on for the remainder of the year. I am beginning to think that my gig going is going to become fewer and far between. Only have one gig for the foreseeable future too and that's in February. Bloodstock I am sitting on the fence with, most likely a decision I make 2 weeks before I go.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:20 pm

Retired my tongue bar after having it for just under a decade. Never realised how much I played with it absent mindedly until it's not there anymore

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Some back of the fag packet calculations I just did is now being used as an official KPI target :|

I really feel like companies should have people for this

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Jobdone wrote:Some back of the fag packet calculations I just did is now being used as an official KPI target :|

When I worked at Superdry, two of literally the worst people I have ever met had a conversation and made up the KPI targets on the spot. Then they had the cheek to get pissy with everyone when no one could meet them! We had months of actually statistical date showing what people were actually doing but they just ignored that completely and kept these bullshit targets. I would've loved for someone to do us the courtesy of getting out a fag packet!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:39 am

keera_envenomed wrote:
Jobdone wrote:Some back of the fag packet calculations I just did is now being used as an official KPI target :|

When I worked at Superdry, two of literally the worst people I have ever met had a conversation and made up the KPI targets on the spot. Then they had the cheek to get pissy with everyone when no one could meet them! We had months of actually statistical date showing what people were actually doing but they just ignored that completely and kept these bullshit targets. I would've loved for someone to do us the courtesy of getting out a fag packet!

Big corporations are the fucking worst. We'd have totally unrealistic targets in superdrug that they claimed were worked out properly by it was all fucking bullshit.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Starting the higher dose of antidepressants tonight. As if I'm not stoned enough in what I'm all ready on!
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:27 am

More eye problems. Looks like surgery is on the cards. Dag nab it.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Sat at my PC, only in vest and sweatpants, possibly talking to or scratching myself, I don't know, see girl staring out the window at me from the college behind my house. Looked away again quickly, pretended not to notice, then looked back, still staring. Whether or not she was on her phone and just letting her gaze wander I couldn't handle it so left the room pretending to get something.