See tickets.....

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
aggydaggy
Lowly Peon

See tickets.....

Postby aggydaggy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Anyone not received their tickets yet? Sent them a customer service form two days ago and no response yet, Bloodstock is in less than 48 hours so im getting worried. Seems to be very hard to contact them.

I ordered two tickets one on the 10/07 and another on the 22/07 and only received the one dated 22/07 on the invoice. Anyone knows what happens if the tickets dont arrive by tomorrow as on Thursday I cant be waiting around, I have to leave to get the Big Green Coach. Is there box office or see tickets support at the Bloodstock entrance?

Never had this issue the last two bloodstocks I attended.

metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel

Re: See tickets.....

Postby metaldinosaur » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:43 pm

I would think you would contact the vendor, but I would try bloodstock too, both direct and on social media, make sure its public as well. I saw another complaint about See Tickets on Facebook, many something has gone wrong with their allocation.
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

aggydaggy
Lowly Peon

Postby aggydaggy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:48 pm

thanks for the reply.. their live chat doesn't work just redirects to their support form which I sent off two days ago, they dont seem to have any other way to contact them (no phone number on website) apart from Twitter which I dont use. Guess ill have to create a Twitter account to try get a response from them.

aggydaggy
Lowly Peon

Postby aggydaggy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Finally got a response from them via Twitter, as follows.. "Hello, I have had a look at your order and can see that our customer services are looking into this for you. They will be in touch as soon as they can. I appreciate the event is this weekend but they will be in contact with you. AB"

So hopefully they arrive tomorrow..

metaldinosaur
Leather Rebel

Postby metaldinosaur » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:51 pm

They might post it, but I bet they'll do a box office pick up.

Good luck with it.
Welcome to a brave new world/ The future here or haven't you heard?

red_death
Definitely Not Nu

Postby red_death » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:02 am

I had no end of problems getting our tickets out of See Tickets - strangely sorted when I found an email for the CEO and dropped him a message.

At this stage I'd definitely ask them to sort box office pick up for you (and to refund your delivery charge!).

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:42 am

I stopped using them a few years ago. They are totally inept and a few things they were doing was verging on being libellous. Virtually accusing me of fraud for booking something from my own bank account that I've used for nearly thirty odd years and has seen transactions far greater than a couple of concert tickets.

Yet they demanded that I prove my ID by sending them my personal details yet they had already taken my money. :?

It was only when I threatened legal action they gave me my tickets. Never using them again.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

suicidal_orange
Powermetal Child

Postby suicidal_orange » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:55 pm

I read this and though 'who would use a dodgy seller' but just realised I did when I bought through the official BOA website!

I hope they sorted you out...

aggydaggy
Lowly Peon

Postby aggydaggy » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Yes got an e-mail from them this morning, ill have to pick up from the box office. Hopefully the queue isn't too big around 2pm. Will not use them in the future, I remember a gig last year I received the ticket a day before the event. They send them out way too late, makes me panic.

suicidal_orange
Powermetal Child

Postby suicidal_orange » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Glad it's sorted, rather queue at the box office than having them sitting on your doormat while you're on the bus!