BOA 2020?

August 8 - 11, Catton Park, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire
Rammsoldat
Warrior of Metal

Re: BOA 2020?

Postby Rammsoldat » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Id quite like Volbeat and Devin townsend. I love this fest and I always enjoy myself but ive gone and got myself into a situation where I wont get to see many bands that i really love cos they're mostly european and not generally english language bands (not that i speak anything but english).

Would love to see some more japanese bands get a crack, mostly Maximum the hormone and dir en grey (enjoyed the latter at wacken) and would Adore In Extremo getting a slot, not seen em in a good while.

whatever happens I'll be there taking what i can get. Hope Dimmu come back as i was looking forward to finally seeing them.
This post contains discretion, reader nudity is advised

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 pm

I heard the Judas Priest rumour as well. But I think it's for the year after rather than next year.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Kanwulf
Denim Demon

Postby Kanwulf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Anyone that played two or three years ago

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Think there's a good chance Epica'll and/or Arch Enemy will be back as the token female-fronted mainstage band (AE played in 2017 though, so might be too soon for them). Hoping we'll get one or more of the following: Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Moonsorrow. Oh, and an appearance by Kalmah is pretty much guaranteed, of course.

:eyes:
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson