What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:00 pm

I know I only posted this afternoon but.. my dad has been a proper arse tonight and annoyed me like hell! well both my parents really! Just being stuck of judgmental bastards!! But, not gonna go into it, not worth it..

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:49 pm

I my wants to see me and it's so conplicated.

Just wish we could be friends without all the feelings.
He doesn't speak to me for weeks them rings me up out of the blue for attention and to tell me how much he loves me then he goes again.

I'm having to move in with him and my best mate saturdayn too as I am being thrown out of my house and have no-where else to live.
Ahhhh better than nothing but oh so complicated if he brings a gal back.

Back in work after a week first aiding and I am bored already. My new tattoo is hurting and I want to sleep after goiung to bed at nearly 5am and having to wake at 7.30am

I am grumpy today :x
Sorry all :(
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:13 pm

having to take 2 trains and a bus just to get to college. :( i seriously need to get my driving licence
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:04 pm

The nagging feeling that I'm about to be fucked over by an estate agent
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Finding out that Honey For Christ, who were so outstanding at BOA this year, are actually quite mediocre when it comes to their recorded output :-(
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:15 am

Leeds.

Horrible city, horrible roads. Couldn't get out of the place quickly enough tonight.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:33 am

The book I was reading seems to have vanished into the aether. Hopefully it will turn up before I lose interest.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:17 pm

jackcake wrote:Leeds.

Horrible city, horrible roads. Couldn't get out of the place quickly enough tonight.

BLASPHEMY!!!

but the roads are terrible i agree, and i dont even drive!

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:34 pm

Waking up and finding out its 1pm :lol:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:47 pm

worst birthday ever. none of my buses and trains were on time and i had a crap day at college :( . it sucks being miserable on your birthday
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Harry
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:27 pm

jackcake wrote:Leeds.

What a one way system. To try and get back to a place I'd just been, I tried to take as many rights as possible, but went into the separate bus mini-station lane. What was worse is that there was a bus behind me in traffic lights, and I was in the van so I stood out more :oops:

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:51 pm

I tried to drunkenly run for the last train to Leeds from Huddersfield after a nice night of drinking last night...But I tripped over went flying head first, gashed my lip open, blood everywhere, whacked side of my head, woke up with a black eye and have spent all day looking like quasimodo!!

But the swellings gone down so now its just a nice shade of purple all over my eye :rolleyes: . Sucks cos was meant to be going to Flamingo Land today :( but I didn't feel up for driving let alone all them rides with my head all fuzzy

But man.. I look so bad no one believes that I fell except who I was with, I look like I've been a right fight! I'm such a fucking nob!!! :oops: :lol:
(and no I don't have photos, I look proper deformed!! hahaha)

coreybarkley1987
Leather Rebel

Postby coreybarkley1987 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Tet wrote:Finding out that Honey For Christ, who were so outstanding at BOA this year, are actually quite mediocre when it comes to their recorded output :-(

Reading this statement....hahah

What the hell cd or recorded output did you get. If it was old stuff then ok, if it was Darkest Pinnacle of Light then infact you are crazy

in fairness

having had to work 6 days straight including saturdays and sundays. now im off for a week woohoo, start back to college on monday cant be arsed and im off this week but have a 8 hour bus journey to cork on saturday and 8 hours back on sunday yay fucking yay

andmost of all

MY ZEN PLAYER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/ ... php?t=7560

METAL SALE LIST ABOVE< CHECK IT OUT!!

pallidflesh
Warrior of Metal

Postby pallidflesh » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:19 pm

I didnt think darkest pinnacle of light was up to too much anyway, but yea they were great at Bloodstock..they can be hit and miss live i think

oi corey, if yer off for a week lets get smashed tomorrow!

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:25 pm

coreybarkley1987 wrote:What the hell cd or recorded output did you get. If it was old stuff then ok, if it was Darkest Pinnacle of Light then infact you are crazy

It was "Darkest pinnacle...". To be fair, I've only had one listen, and some tracks are better than others. Maybe it'll grow on me with repeated listens. But given how awesome they were at BOA, I was expecting much, much more from their studio output.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...