What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Having to curtail my shopping trip to fit in with my daughter's social engagements, only to be told that they had changed the minute we got home! :x

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Hay fever.

No problems whatsoever camping in a field for a week, but a couple of days back home and it comes on again. :rolleyes:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Metallinen wrote:Kerrang! TV.

I mean, seriously.

Do they still play Red Chilli Peppers and/or Green Day every other video?

justinwilkin
Lowly Peon

Postby justinwilkin » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Air tattoo being cancelled completely :(

A lot of the planes are leaving tomorrow instead of monday so I can't even drive up and watch them leave cos I work sundays :(
xbox live tag: widejustin3000

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:49 am

Big D wrote:
Metallinen wrote:Kerrang! TV.

I mean, seriously.

Do they still play Red Chilli Peppers and/or Green Day every other video?

My friend and I used to have a game where we'd guess the top artist of a kerrang chart. The rule generally is, if it is inclusive of songs before 2000, the #1 is ALWAYS smells like teen spirit. However, if the chart is based on the video, it is usually november rain, but also sometimes teen spirit. If it is after 2000, #1 is most often american idiot.

Today however, I was so distraught by some band called 'Kill Hannah' that I actually couldnt watch. That FUCKING sweet home alabama ripoff kid rock is doing drives me nuts too. The channel is an absolute joke.

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:35 am

Went out with my best mate to cheer me up about all my stalker issues. My mate is trendy and does not like my type of music but we went to a rock club anyway. This guy chatted me up, really my type but I take it slow. I do not rush or sleep with a guy when I meet him.

Knowing I liked him my best mate pulled him leaving me in the club alone whilst she got off with him then came over to tell me how he was a good kisser. He is not even her normal type- tattoos and loves heavy metal!

They went home together leaving me walking home alone feeling worse than before.

Sucks.
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:17 am

*red* wrote:Went out with my best mate to cheer me up about all my stalker issues. My mate is trendy and does not like my type of music but we went to a rock club anyway. This guy chatted me up, really my type but I take it slow. I do not rush or sleep with a guy when I meet him.

Knowing I liked him my best mate pulled him leaving me in the club alone whilst she got off with him then came over to tell me how he was a good kisser. He is not even her normal type- tattoos and loves heavy metal!

They went home together leaving me walking home alone feeling worse than before.

Sucks.

That would be ex-best mate in my book!

crowmaiden
Lowly Peon

Postby crowmaiden » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 am

*red* wrote:Went out with my best mate to cheer me up about all my stalker issues. My mate is trendy and does not like my type of music but we went to a rock club anyway. This guy chatted me up, really my type but I take it slow. I do not rush or sleep with a guy when I meet him.

Sucks.

If the guy originally chatted you up but went off with your best mate - just because he thought she was 'easy' he really isn't worth bothering with.....I'd thank her - not only have you seen her 'true colours' (so you can choose to waste no more time on her) but she's saved you the heartache of hooking up with an arsehole!!! :flame:

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Sucks.

Crappest best mate ever. Or one of them. Have to agree with crowmaiden to an extent, though - the guy would probably have been no good.

Metallinen wrote:Today however, I was so distraught by some band called 'Kill Hannah' that I actually couldnt watch.

I've heard some Kill Hannah, and they've actually got four or five songs I like. Shame about the vocals though. Also, I was tempted to buy a shirt purely because my girlfriend at the time was called Hannah. :D
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

LouLou815
Warrior of Metal

Postby LouLou815 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm

My arms still not working properly after a gig on friday. I'm too damned stubborn to go get it checked out though!
Boring sig is boring.

My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=502606884&ref=profile (just let me know you're from the forum!)

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 pm

i_am_a_viking wrote:Getting up really fucking early in hope that a certain someone would actually follow through with said plans of doing something today just to find out they don't even want to hang out til turned fucking 9pm. I'm actually fuming. :x

Also there is an annoying sales man knocking on the door but I refuse to answer it. :finger:

Oh, the subtletly :x
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Kylan_Paassa wrote:
i_am_a_viking wrote:Getting up really fucking early in hope that a certain someone would actually follow through with said plans of doing something today just to find out they don't even want to hang out til turned fucking 9pm. I'm actually fuming. :x

Also there is an annoying sales man knocking on the door but I refuse to answer it. :finger:

Oh, the subtletly :x

PS. youre a turd :lol:
RedTeamWins wrote:

enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Postby enemywithin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:16 am

my fucking niece couldnt reach the cereal, and asked me to get it for her in the sacred moment between the toast popping and buttering it. so it didnt melt in =(

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:54 am

enemywithin wrote:my fucking niece couldnt reach the cereal, and asked me to get it for her in the sacred moment between the toast popping and buttering it. so it didnt melt in =(

Should have told her to wait. Priorities!

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:48 pm

enemywithin wrote:my fucking niece couldnt reach the cereal, and asked me to get it for her in the sacred moment between the toast popping and buttering it. so it didnt melt in =(

OH GOD. :o
:lol:
RedTeamWins wrote: