The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Sonata90
Consort of the Beast

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Sonata90 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:58 pm

-joins in-

Being single never has bothered me much, but after a while of liking nobody it does tend to get tedious seeing happy couples.

But hey, bloodstock is now my saviour because i met my guy there this year!
He turned up dressed as a pirate and as if that wasn't an attraction enough he came bearing mead and jagermeister!

haha, So now we're dating and have been for almost a month and it's pretty damn awesome, we share so many interests, we both wanna travel europe and take a trip to wacken and graspop next year, and we both luuuuurve the Jager. Only problem is its long distance, i live in yorkshire and he lives near london, so we don't get to see each other much more than every few weeks at the moment, but hey, it'll all change once he gets his driving licence. :D

I'm gonna be optimistic about the whole long distance thing so i'm willing to give it all i've got! Cos he's too awesome to give up on over 200 miles.

Yay! :yes:
Wishlist for BOA15-
Dethklok
Devin Townsend
Blind Guardian
Sylosis
Ensiferum
Hypocrisy

kle110
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby kle110 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Sonata90 wrote:
I'm gonna be optimistic about the whole long distance thing so i'm willing to give it all i've got! Cos he's too awesome to give up on over 200 miles.

My ex lived about 200 miles away, me being in South Wales, him Colchester. Didn't last coz he was a twat and only I put the effort in to travel. But I believe it can be done if you both want it so much. I don't drive either and spent a painful amount of time on trains and buses. and a painful amount of money every time. Wasn't worth it to me.

My bf now lives 90 miles away and is fine for me at that distance, don't see each other too often so he doesn't get sick of my talking too much and obession with photography, and isn't too far away. Perfect :)

Hope it works for you two ^^

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:11 pm

kle110 wrote:
Sonata90 wrote:

My ex lived about 200 miles away, me being in South Wales, him Colchester. Didn't last coz he was a twat and only I put the effort in to travel. But I believe it can be done if you both want it so much. I don't drive either and spent a painful amount of time on trains and buses. and a painful amount of money every time. Wasn't worth it to me.

My bf now lives 90 miles away and is fine for me at that distance, don't see each other too often so he doesn't get sick of my talking too much and obession with photography, and isn't too far away. Perfect :)

Hope it works for you two ^^

haha Ionce lived in Colchester :lol: .
My boyfriend lived far from me about 5 years ago, but now we live together (maybe too near :lol: )
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

jackcake wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:
Freyja wrote:you know, I just give up. no one is worth it, not one little bit.

Thank fuck someone finally agrees with me on this issue! I bet you have loads of annoying people saying "don't give up, there is someone out there for you" and you just want to kill them. :evil:

OK, you'll both die spinsters. Happy now? :P

I'm gonna be a crazy old cat lady :D

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Smindas wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:
Smindas wrote:I think my overwhelming level of awesomeness makes women slightly intimidated.

get a real doll then :p

...it does seem like the perfect solu- wait.

Shut up Amy :P

You were asking for that :P
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMvKeX7erI&feature=related :D
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

heyyy, that's my career plan anyway.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:
bellini wrote:From my experiance their are as many C***ish woman out there as there are blokes.

The idea is that eventually they will pair up together and leave fewer tickets in the tombola (with as many prizes) - the statistics look good.

They never do pair up though! The cuntish women get the nice guys and the nice girls are left to be pissed about by the cuntish men!

Well they say opposites attract!
My boyfriends a bastard and I wouldn't have him any other way lol

kle110
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby kle110 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Lick Mars wrote:
My boyfriends a bastard and I wouldn't have him any other way lol

I don't understand that :|

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 pm

Not bastard as in cheating scum/twat, I mean Han Solo style bastard ("I love you!" response: "I know." lol). Or getting a handshake to commemorate our 1 year anniversary, and other examples which would sound better down the pub than on a message board lol. Some girls it would wind up, but I think its hilarious, not like it's meant seriously. Or if it is its cos hes too dumb to realise, and its only after I explain what he just did there, hes like 'haha I'm a bastard, soz love!'. I think thats partly how I noticed him in the first place, I thought 'hes the kinda person who some wouldn't 'get', but I bet hes hilarious after a few beers'. You might think I've painted a bad image of him now but I think he'd prefer me telling people what an amazing bastard he is than what a lovely young darling he truly is :flame:

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Lick Mars wrote:Not bastard as in cheating scum/twat, I mean Han Solo style bastard ("I love you!" response: "I know." lol). Or getting a handshake to commemorate our 1 year anniversary, and other examples which would sound better down the pub than on a message board lol. Some girls it would wind up, but I think its hilarious, not like it's meant seriously. Or if it is its cos hes too dumb to realise, and its only after I explain what he just did there, hes like 'haha I'm a bastard, soz love!'. I think thats partly how I noticed him in the first place, I thought 'hes the kinda person who some wouldn't 'get', but I bet hes hilarious after a few beers'. You might think I've painted a bad image of him now but I think he'd prefer me telling people what an amazing bastard he is than what a lovely young darling he truly is :flame:

Take it from Me He really is a Cunt! :D Only Joking Dan We love ya really you Pacy Faced Piss Pot! ;)
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:18 am

Sonata90 wrote:-joins in-

Being single never has bothered me much, but after a while of liking nobody it does tend to get tedious seeing happy couples.

He turned up dressed as a pirate and as if that wasn't an attraction enough he came bearing mead and jagermeister!

Is he the one who been the last couple of times in a blue pirate costume and has blonde hair? If so, he's rather awesome
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

CaptainTripps
Consort of the Beast

Postby CaptainTripps » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:33 am

The Warlord wrote:Take it from Me He really is a Cunt! :D Only Joking Dan We love ya really you Pacy Faced Piss Pot! ;)

I did manage to bare-face lie Jen longer than you (concering the stool she broke), not very good really are you ?

Sonata90
Consort of the Beast

Postby Sonata90 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Noodle wrote:
Sonata90 wrote:-joins in-

Is he the one who been the last couple of times in a blue pirate costume and has blonde hair? If so, he's rather awesome

nah it was his first year this year, he had extensions in with his pirate hat.
i think i have a picture actually...

he's the pirate btw, and the other guy was there this year with us too, the lil one is Jims nephew, d'awwwww!

and thanks to everybody else
it's pretty cool how he doesn't mind travelling here to see me, the other week he randomly got a lift down here for the night just to get drunk with me! it was awesome stuff!

i haven't yet been down there but i will be on the 26th for his 21st birthday so i'm sure it'll be a good night :yes:

I R a happy metalhead right now :D
Wishlist for BOA15-
Dethklok
Devin Townsend
Blind Guardian
Sylosis
Ensiferum
Hypocrisy

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:35 pm

CaptainTripps wrote:
The Warlord wrote:Take it from Me He really is a Cunt! :D Only Joking Dan We love ya really you Pacy Faced Piss Pot! ;)

I did manage to bare-face lie Jen longer than you (concering the stool she broke), not very good really are you ?

:lol: That Bare Faced Lie was Full of WIN! :D
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!