The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby xBERSERKERx » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Turbo wrote:
xBERSERKERx wrote:got a girlfriend on Wednesday :D

Where from? I need a new one.

My school....cough
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:49 am

Applecore wrote:
Beardy wrote:Because if you're in the friend zone then you always get rejected, this has already been established.

You took the words right outta my mouth... it must have been while you were ki- wait, no, just the first bit :eyes:

:lol:
By this axe I rule

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am

Applecore wrote:Image

Wait, what the fuck is going on with that guitar? :?
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am

It's trying to escape.
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 am

Is that Rick Stein?

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

Gosh, this thread is depressing. We should all make a giant naked man-pile at bloodstock to give us confidence, then go talk to women. Cept all the women at bloodstock are either with 'Viking' airheads or so wretchedly ugly that death would be preferable.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 am

herzeleid wrote:Gosh, this thread is depressing. We should all make a giant naked man-pile at bloodstock to give us confidence

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:06 pm

herzeleid wrote: Cept all the women at bloodstock are either with 'Viking' airheads or so wretchedly ugly that death would be preferable.

Gotta love the gig couples, the girl must be no older than 14 and be well into alestorm and the guy must be in his 20's and be br00tal. Niether of them can see the helarity of the situation.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm

herzeleid wrote:Cept all the women at bloodstock are either with 'Viking' airheads or so wretchedly ugly that death would be preferable.

That's pretty much the reason I believe it's pointless trying to pull at a festival, or in fact pull any chick that's into metal, because they're hideously outnumbered and will generally choose a guy that looks like a more handsome version of you.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 pm

andeh wrote:
herzeleid wrote:Cept all the women at bloodstock are either with 'Viking' airheads or so wretchedly ugly that death would be preferable.

That's pretty much the reason I believe it's pointless trying to pull at a festival, or in fact pull any chick that's into metal, because they're hideously outnumbered and will generally choose a guy that looks like a more handsome version of you.

Just get your comedy routine in order and you'll be fine, bitches love to laugh :yes:

But yeah, generally, I wouldn't ever try because it would actually be a waste of festival. Tall skinny blonde man can have his woman, i'll just worry about getting tore up.

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

:|

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 pm

I think that's a bit harsh. I reckon there are about as many attractive women and about as many unattractive women at BOA as you'd find in any other similarly sized sample of females in the relevant age range.

andeh wrote:That's pretty much the reason I believe it's pointless trying to pull at a festival, or in fact pull any chick that's into metal, because they're hideously outnumbered and will generally choose a guy that looks like a more handsome version of you.

I tend to assume that most women at a metal festival will probably be spoken for and concentrate on enjoying the bands rather than trying to work out whether they're single/interested in me.

I did have a woman come onto me at the Bloodstock Indoor in 2006, but she was very drunk indeed (she would probably need to be to be in any way attracted to me :lol: ). I had undiagnosed intercostal neuralgia at the time and was convinced that my heart was fucked and was getting worried that I was going to have a cardiac arrest at any moment, so I was in no mood for "romance".
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Hellhammer
Warrior of Metal

Postby Hellhammer » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

andeh wrote:

Truer words were never spoken

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 pm

I wasn't being, like, literal. But it was a majority thing at the last two Brudstocks. Of course there are exceptions.

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 pm

andeh wrote:

;__;