What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Hellhammer
Warrior of Metal

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Hellhammer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm

The head gaskets blown on my car :( . I know a mechanic so im getting it fixed for cheap(ish) but thats not till the 5th of august so im without transport till then :x

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Having no idea why £50 came out me account on card yesterday as i know i didnt spend that!
Bit gutted im not at woa this year even tho i chose not to go! :|
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Heralder wrote:Bit gutted im not at woa this year even tho i chose not to go! :|

+1

I chose Hellfest (well, Manowar) over Wacken (GWAR) on the logic that I've seen GWAR twice, and been to Wacken twice (last year I even declared it'd be my last).
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Applecore wrote:
Heralder wrote:Bit gutted im not at woa this year even tho i chose not to go! :|

+1

I chose Hellfest (well, Manowar) over Wacken (GWAR) on the logic that I've seen GWAR twice, and been to Wacken twice (last year I even declared it'd be my last).

Same here dude I also chose Hellfest too! :yes:
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Heralder wrote:
Applecore wrote:

+1

Same here dude I also chose Hellfest too! :yes:

Was a good decision I think. Wacken is amazing but Hellfest was the tits.
Plus we've got GWAR at Bloodsto... oh, wait.. fuck.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

I had a right arse on the phone at work this morning. Not just a randomer but a collegue from another office, though it was the London office.. I think he put 'Leeds' and 'admin team' together and decided he had the right to be a patronising obnoxious c*nt to whoever answered. I felt like playing the dumb bitch he thought I was and not bothering to help him out at all , then he would have screwed things up even more. But no, I played the bigger man and politely solved the situation easily, whilst pretending to throttle the phone... In hindsight I wish I'd told him where to shove it. Even my boss said I should have. *sigh*

Also my work situation as a whole has pissed me off. I don't want to go into the ins and outs but basically if I want my job back I have to reapply, which is purely down to the big bosses trying to save their own backs. But it is my only option for now since the chances of me getting the job I want in the next 4 weeks are slim. I know its better than being unemployed but if it werent for 2 people I'd be moving forward not moving back :(

sorry , it was time for a rant.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Some stupid skaghead cunt tried to snatch my bag from his bike on my way home. This happened like 5 meters from the front door to my block of flats.

I'm fine, but extremely angry and a bit shaken up.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Bellini wrote:Some stupid skaghead cunt tried to snatch my bag from his bike on my way home. This happened like 5 meters from the front door to my block of flats.

Bloody hell! Not surprised you're a bit shaken up, if a virtual hug from a hairy ginger Scouser you've never actually met will help settle your nerves then *hug*

And if that doesn't work maybe have a glass or two of wine ;)

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 pm

The 'pissed metalhead effect'.
I first noticed this when I was at my freinds party a while ago and the majority of the crew I was with went to get high, I was like 'fuck it, I've just walked about two miles from the offy, I'm not walking ages more to find a field to smoke in when I can just wait until the neighbourhood's gone to bed'. another one of my freinds seemed to have a similar idea, plus he was manning the BBQ.
A short while later we realise we're sitting alone in the back garden while the randomz are inside on the Wii. Occasionally the odd person comes out and sits around with us for a while and conversation is good, but a combination of inpenetrable in-jokes and singing 'crown and the ring' very loudly (believe it or not, there is a large section of the comunity who has never heard manowar :o ) drove them off.
fast forward to yesterday and we're in a pub with a queue a mile long of people waiting to get in (we were sat there for about four hours doing naff all and people were standing outside in the cold. lol :lol: ). There are practically NO seats left at all, except for the other table in the room we're sitting in, but it also happens that me and a freind like the remix of 'in for the kill' by La Roux, so the room remains suspiciously empty...
Fast forward to the future, and we will be pissing off everyone at BOA and creating a hellalot of hate :lol:

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Bellini wrote:Some stupid skaghead cunt tried to snatch my bag from his bike on my way home. This happened like 5 meters from the front door to my block of flats.

Fucking hate people who think they have the right to do stuff like that. One of my mates had his afternoon's shopping (couple of dvds) and his wallet taken by a chav on a bike, though when asked for his pin number, my mate just stared blankly at him and he scarpered.
I take it this one didn't get your bag though?
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

There must be a couple of very hungry insects in the flat...im covered in bites and they're itchy as hell :(
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Beardy wrote:

Bloody hell! Not surprised you're a bit shaken up, if a virtual hug from a hairy ginger Scouser you've never actually met will help settle your nerves then *hug*

And if that doesn't work maybe have a glass or two of wine ;)

Cheers Neil.

Edit: The wine has helped a bit.
Last edited by Ndnd on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mau Mau

The Binkster
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Location: In A World Of Magnets And Miracles/The Hampshire Hills Near Winchester-Town

Postby The Binkster » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Clare College losing to Jesus College on Uni Challenge. We're so much better :cry:

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Applecore wrote:

Fucking hate people who think they have the right to do stuff like that. One of my mates had his afternoon's shopping (couple of dvds) and his wallet taken by a chav on a bike, though when asked for his pin number, my mate just stared blankly at him and he scarpered.
I take it this one didn't get your bag though?

No,
He didn't hang around. He made a grab but didn't manage to snatch my bag away from me, then the scumbag cycled off. It's a pretty busy road as it's in town so I guess he didn't want to hang around too long.
i have always felt pretty safe around here until now.
Mau Mau

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm

At the fair today, some emo boy had an ACDC wristband, just on the day I decide to wear MY ACDC wristband. And people were looking as if to say "Pssht, kids."

:|

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.